Adebayor (merged)

As anyone had a good look at this fella, because all I can see is a terrible first touch a bad attitude and hes lazy as fuck....I hope we pull the deal....

svennis pennis said:
UAEking said:
its not a bad sign, he is still contracted to arsenal thus he will have to go to training.

Even though it was widely reported he said his goodbyes yesterday?

Well probably people just saw him there and he left suddenly so they deduced from that he said his goodbyes.

Media still hates us, remember that.

de niro said:
let chelsea have him, a big step down from eto if you ask me, we could then go back for drogba or anelka.
im glad someone mentioned chelsea! can someone clear something up, when i woke earlier i heard talkshite talking about adebayor and they were talking about chelsea hijaking this deal! is that just rumours or is there some truth to it?

Hartford said:
As anyone had a good luck this fella, because all I can see is a terrible first touch a bad attitude and hes lazy as fuck....I hope we pull the deal....

could be nothing but trouble, he had trouble in france, where he went on strike. he also had that interview were he said he loved arse-nal, walked into the next room and begged to the camera for someone to buy him. a grade prick. imo

Lomas has a lob on said:
de niro said:
let chelsea have him, a big step down from eto if you ask me, we could then go back for drogba or anelka.
im glad someone mentioned chelsea! can someone clear something up, when i woke earlier i heard talkshite talking about adebayor and they were talking about chelsea hijaking this deal! is that just rumours or is there some truth to it?

Daily Mail reported it. His agent on talkshyte said there was no other team involved.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131785" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=131785</a>

calm down.

I can't reveal my source........ but I have reason to belive that this is going to happen today.

And I have reason to suspect that it will happen just before kick-off

kinky's underpants said:
calm down.

I can't reveal my source........ but I have reason to belive that this is going to happen today.

And I have reason to suspect that it will happen just before kick-off

Interesting - lets hope you're right mate - I'd like to see this one tied up sooner rather than later

Marvin said:
This has got to go down as one of the worst threads in this forums history.

Adebayor is one of the best strikers in the Premiership, if not the best, because of his age and goals. Only Torres can rival him.

Would be City's biggest ever signing. Ih he signs it will propel us into the reckoning for the top 4. Very few players could have that effect.

hi, arsenal fan here, i come in peace.

had to register after reading this comment it actually made me lol. only torres can 'rival' him lol. i hope he does well with you guys, not too well but i'd certainly like you to beat spurs to europe. that said ade isn't even close to torres, he's 3rd choice here in most of our mind, soon as eduardo is fit he's be on his way to the bench anyway. we personally can't wait till it's confirmed, it's a great deal for us. for every goal he scores he should score 4 or 5 he certainly needs the service which makes me unsure of how he will do at city without a cesc or arshavin, but he might be able to feed off of tevez quite well so only time will tell really.

good luck and all together now....his dad washes elephants...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.