Adebayor (merged)

Balti said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:
cityab said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

thanks if we buy those defenders it will be wonderful and i think we will break the top 4

So do I. Or avoid relegation (wink wink)?

Shhhhhhh. Repeat after me....Top 6 and we'll be happy, Top6 is the target, Top 6 would be a real achievement etc etc ;-)

Bryan bullshit swanson and his sky sources think we have offered 170k per week, which is bollocks. His sources thought we was goin to pay 110m for kaka and 25m in agent fees and 300k a week. When the offer was 82m and nothing more and 220k a week wages. No to me thats about 50m ott in the fee alone, so who the fuck wud believe that fat head?

Arsenal fans are over moon we are signing him just listening to talksport, they don't rate him!!

Arsenal fans are a funny lot though. If a player dare to cross them then he's finished in their eyes.

Re: Adebayor Possible songs

May be jumping the gun a bit but as my only option is working I thought of a couple of variations of a song if wedo get the guy:

Adebayor, Adebayor
He's just like the Goat,
Feed Him and he'll score

OR

Adebayor, Adebayor
He F**Ked Rooney's Wife
Cos she's a dirty Scouse whore

Obvously one a bit more child friendly than the other!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.