Adebayor (merged)

I am getting really pissed off with the media. They had no idea about us being involved with Adebayor yet now they know we have offered him £170k pw and yet dont know what the transfer fee is.

Utter bollox. It sensationalist crap yet every other media outlet will jump on the figure of £170k and report it as fact.

The same as talksport as when we sign Tevez they will claim they reported it weeks ago when clearly that did not know

Dodge said:
SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

how many strikers we have or been link?

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag

Was tongue in cheek fella and to answer your point - READ THE BASTARD PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!OR THE REALLY LARGE THREAD ABOUT TERRY ON HERE

Does going for England's captain (you know the centreback - lives down south and that) not seem like trying to buy a defender to you? Not to mention Lescott [lets palm meet face][/quote]

(lets palm meet face)[/quote]

happy now?

10robinho10 said:
calcoopMCFC said:
just said then on skysports that he wil sign on a five year deal and 170,000 a week
When did it say that mate?

What they actually said was "we believe................................................"

Very different, not a chance of him earning more than Robinho!

SWP's back said:
Dodge said:
SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
i don' want him he is poor man Eto'o and he is lazy only plays good when he when on form, other times he is poor

we have too many strikers in our team ffc buy defenders we are not going win anything with strikers if we don' buy good defenders

rag

i am city support i am concern with my team we should be buying defenders then we will break sky 4 and you are twat calling me rag

Was tongue in cheek fella and to answer your point - READ THE BASTARD PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!OR THE REALLY LARGE THREAD ABOUT TERRY ON HERE

Does going for England's captain (you know the centreback - lives down south and that) not seem like trying to buy a defender to you? Not to mention Lescott [lets palm meet face]

(lets palm meet face)[/quote]

happy now?[/quote]

much better :)

SWP's back said:
cityab said:
SWP's back said:
cityab said:

rag

Was tongue in cheek fella and to answer your point - READ THE BASTARD PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!OR THE MASSIVE THREAD ABOUT TERRY ON HERE

Does going for England's captain (you know the centreback - lives down south and that) not seem like trying to buy a defender to you? Not to mention Lescott [lets palm meet face]

thanks if we buy those defenders it will be wonderful and i think we will break the top 4

bluemoon1078 said:
10robinho10 said:
calcoopMCFC said:
just said then on skysports that he wil sign on a five year deal and 170,000 a week
When did it say that mate?

What they actually said was "we believe................................................"

Very different, not a chance of him earning more than Robinho!

When what they actually mean is "we may as well have read it on the lav wall as we're too fucking lazy to go and find out if it is accurate in any way shape or form so we will just report it as gospel and let's face it 170k a week sounds so much better than what he is [probably] really getting paid, and what's more the other lazy journo's can now report it as fact and then some daft rag supporting columnist can tell any fucker that reads his dog turd of a column that the only way City can attract players is by paying stupid wages"

or something like that anyway

cityab said:
cityab said:

thanks if we buy those defenders it will be wonderful and i think we will break the top 4

So do I. Or the title?

Talksport are slagging Adebayor off, he has been one of the best strikers in the Premiership for the past few years and would be a great buy.

Arsenal fans are a joke, they slag Wenger off for fuck sake so that shows you what they know.

SWP's back said:
cityab said:
cityab said:

So do I. Or the title?

Shhhhhhh. Repeat after me....Top 6 and we'll be happy, Top6 is the target, Top 6 would be a real achievement etc etc ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.