Adebayor (merged)

Arsenal_dj said:
mancboy123 said:
flamini is exactly the type of player your team missed last year but you recogn de jong wouldnt walk into your team!

De jong has shown me nothing yet!! not saying he is shit just need to be proved wrong!! he goes missing away from home!

Check out City v Liverpool at Anfield. He's the reason we got the (unlucky) draw. He hasn't been there every game, I'll give you that though. Something I expect to change after some settling in.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsenal_dj said:
eduardo got 4 goals in only 3 games lol so that is Void he will score bags of goals!!

Nicklas Bendtner 17+14 9 5+7 2 3+2 2 2 2 0 0 27+23 15

Eduardo played more than that, how many games to bender play in??? goals to games ratio is key here!!

Bendtner started 24

Eduardo started 2 and 2 as sub

Arsenal_dj said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Arsenal_dj said:
eduardo got 4 goals in only 3 games lol so that is Void he will score bags of goals!!

Nicklas Bendtner 17+14 9 5+7 2 3+2 2 2 2 0 0 27+23 15

Eduardo played more than that, how many games to bender play in??? goals to games ratio is key here!!

Bendtner started 24

Eduardo started 2 and 2 as sub
ec

were not talkin started,because you want to do that, take away his goals he scored coming off the bench, which you will find is a fair share. so up there you said Eduardo has played 3 and scored 4, next you say he played 4. get your facts right son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.