Adebayor (merged)

If Hughes can get a work ethic out of Elano, I say it's a done thing he can do the same with Adebayor

Emmanuel Adebayor fee agreed: Manchester City continue summer spending after Arsenal accept £25m for Togo striker
By Ian Ladyman Northern Football Correspondent
Last updated at 12:32 PM on 14th July 2009
Manchester City are on the verge of signing Emmanuel Adebayor for £25million after the Arsenal striker underwent a medical today.
The Gunners have accepted City's offer and the Togo star is now set to join Carlos Tevez, who has sealed his switch to Eastlands.
Manager Mark Hughes has moved quickly to wrap up the deal and Adebayor is expected to sign a five-year deal worth £170,000 a week.
Striking fear: City's attempts to sign Emmanuel Adebayor will set panic into the 'Big Four' after the club completed the arrival of Argentine ace Carlos Tevez (R)

Pairing Adebayor and Tevez - whose £25m arrival was confirmed last night - would be a coup for City as they look to break into the top four of the Barclays Premier League.
Meanwhile, Chelsea captain John Terry's interest in a move to City remains very strong and Hughes also still intends to sign Everton defender Joleon Lescott for £20m

whicko said:
Emmanuel Adebayor fee agreed: Manchester City continue summer spending after Arsenal accept £25m for Togo striker
By Ian Ladyman Northern Football Correspondent
Last updated at 12:32 PM on 14th July 2009
Manchester City are on the verge of signing Emmanuel Adebayor for £25million after the Arsenal striker underwent a medical today.
The Gunners have accepted City's offer and the Togo star is now set to join Carlos Tevez, who has sealed his switch to Eastlands.
Manager Mark Hughes has moved quickly to wrap up the deal and Adebayor is expected to sign a five-year deal worth £170,000 a week.
Striking fear: City's attempts to sign Emmanuel Adebayor will set panic into the 'Big Four' after the club completed the arrival of Argentine ace Carlos Tevez (R)

Pairing Adebayor and Tevez - whose £25m arrival was confirmed last night - would be a coup for City as they look to break into the top four of the Barclays Premier League.
Meanwhile, Chelsea captain John Terry's interest in a move to City remains very strong and Hughes also still intends to sign Everton defender Joleon Lescott for £20m

:D:D:D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1199522/Emmanuel-Adebayor-fee-agreed-Manchester-City-continue-summer-spending-Arsenal-accept-25m-Togo-striker.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>
and that is pretty much that, ladies and germs.

svennis pennis said:
Nice post mate, You've basically said what my best mate had to say about Adebayor, he is an Arsenal regular and rates him highly, when he is motivated. Who is the best mate you speak of?

Ive always liked Arsenal and would be sad if its your place in the top 4 we potentially take. Id much rather punt any of the other 3 out of those positions.

Yeah I know that but I'm quietly confident that it won't be us.

Last year Pool did alright but look how poor the rest of the league were playing?

Manure have lost 60 goals a season
Chavs can't buy anyone and they are a very OLD team now
Pool will never sustain a title challenge 2 seasons in a row and with Alonso gone, they'll be nullified again.

Whereas us; we had a p*ss poor first half of the season and if we can just keep the form of the second half of the season going into the new season - then I have no worries! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.