Adebayor (merged)

Danny St.helens CTID said:
bergkamp

welcome mae, by the way are you worried little city may be a top 4 challenger next year?

Don't think there's any "may" about it...

However, I think it "may" take your team a good 2-3 months to gel together so you may have to be patient for max another year. If they gel straight away then you're definitely gonna be right up there.

Like I explained in another post; I am quietly confident that it won't be us you'll be kicking out of the top 4.

Project said:
If Hughes can get a work ethic out of Elano, I say it's a done thing he can do the same with Adebayor

Personally I don't think he got anything out of Elano - that was the problem.

Any hard work, or graft on Elano's part was put in on the grim realisation that he was never getting first team football, due to petty disputes and the poor man-management of our stubborn manager - and that's why he won't be wearing sky blue in August.

If this is done, then i dont expect anyone to hear about it until the press conference. Shock tactics at their finest.

Arsenal_dj said:
25m is a great deal for us! but as Bergkamp said if you can get him to play its a good signing, Just worried by the money you are paying him!!

It seems the more money he gets paid the less commited he will be

£25m is a fantastic deal for City and it just shows Arsene sticking to his morals again and not ripping City off.

His starts to goal ratio over the last 2 years is better than any striker in the league and almost on par with Torres. If he put effort in last season (which he didn't because he was p*ssed at the fans more than anything) then he would've had a better overall starts/goals ratio than Torres.

Can you think of any other striker in the premier league who would've come for 25million ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.