Adebayor (merged)

merson_the_king said:
images

Hey
I hope you're not like that other gooner dj because if you are you
won't last long. We are all up for a debate and a bit of banter but abuse is not welcome

merson_the_king said:
sput the wonder pig said:
merson_the_king said:

nice start .....

dont go spoiling it now

In a nutshell what is the status of the Ade transfer?

I must admit i will be pretty pleased with 25m but i here you will be paying it in instalments? is this true?

In a nutshell, Ade to sign today and you will get £25mill upfront, as we pay for all our transfers upfront. No shitty installments, we are Manchester City

merson_the_king said:
bluebean said:
merson_the_king said:

not another one! its the Gooners invasion! we really are rattling them!

Mate we are not scared of you breaking the top 4, well not unless you sort your defence out, we will improve leaps and bounds this year as will you but it takes a team a while to gel

Still think you guys may need a diff manager to make that big step

Ignore him we have our idiots. I doubt we aren't going to do a thing about our defence before the start of the season, especially when it's a known problem. If anyone is going to be losing their top 4 place it will be you guys which is sad considering you play the best football.

Then again it would be nice to get one over on your bitter manager.

I personly think the dj guy was treated pretty horrible, im here for a debate and and insite to the transfer from the otherside!

lionheart said:
Dillon said:
Cheshire Blue said:
it was a massive slip up by sky sports.

Look on the OS only shows what we have seen already. No papers have the image, but it was the SSN camera panning out.

Club arnt too chuffed I believe!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jul/14/carlos-tevez-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... ester-city</a>
What does this article have to do with SSN slipping up? Please explain, people.

Nothing. If you look at all photos of the Carlos, all you can see is the top half of the shirt.........ie what we have already seen on the sneek previews.

If you were watching Sky, you would have seen the camera pan out and show the entire shirt, something the media have not shown yet because of the official SA tour and the press conference.

The club are not pleased about it becasue the whole thing is now out of the bag.

Project Rain said:
merson_the_king said:
bluebean said:
merson_the_king said:

Mate we are not scared of you breaking the top 4, well not unless you sort your defence out, we will improve leaps and bounds this year as will you but it takes a team a while to gel

Ignore him we have our idiots. I doubt we aren't going to do a thing about our defence before the start of the season, especially when it's a known problem. If anyone is going to be losing their top 4 place it will be you guys which is sad considering you play the best football.

Why am i an idiot for having an opinion mate?? This year is to close for City 5/6th place maybe... But next year will be the one maybe

Project Rain said:
merson_the_king said:
bluebean said:
merson_the_king said:

so im an idiot for jokingly saying were rattling them! get a grip you clown! i didnt abuse him, i didnt tell him to fuck off like others do! i was having a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.