Adebayor (merged)

Bluemoon115 said:
Matty said:
merson_the_king said:
images

Better hope he has his long hair!! with his short hair he was useless!!
We're signing Adebayor, not Samson!

It's true, he was on fire until he had his shitlocks shaved off, then he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

The first game he had the new hair was Birmingham away!! and we all know what happened in that game?!?! :-(

merson_the_king said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Matty said:
merson_the_king said:
images

Better hope he has his long hair!! with his short hair he was useless!!
We're signing Adebayor, not Samson!

It's true, he was on fire until he had his shitlocks shaved off, then he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

The first game he had the new hair was Birmingham away!! and we all know what happened in that game?!?! :-(
Yeh, you handed them rag fuckers the title!

Oh and Eduardo threw himself under Martin Taylors boot.

;-P

Ar any of you guys worried that you might be getting the money grabbing Ade that is leaving us? Or do you think the move will inspire him and Hughes can work his magic on him?

merson_the_king said:
Ar any of you guys worried that you might be getting the money grabbing Ade that is leaving us? Or do you think the move will inspire him and Hughes can work his magic on him?

I think he will realise very quickly that if he doesn't perform Mr Santa Cruz will push him to the bench... So win win for us..

merson_the_king said:

Ade was comfortable at Arsenal, I have a feeling he knows how much he will have to work here because we can replace him with the snap of our fingers.

merson_the_king said:

i think hughes will get the best out of him and he cant afford to be lazy because there competition for places that he didnt really have at your place?

Only just woke up, is it true he has already had his medical? (prepares for facepalm treatment)

Project Rain said:
merson_the_king said:

Ade was comfortable at Arsenal, I have a feeling he knows how much he will have to work here because we can replace him with the snap of our fingers.
This. Only Bendtner would replace Ade at Arsenal and he is absolute dog shit. No wonder he got comfortable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.