Adebayor (merged)

The permit is usually the last thing to go through because it is a Home Office requirement. The medical is for the club's peace of mind and the terms have probably been agreed in principle but not actually signed yet. There's still a chance it could fall through but its 99.9% in my opinion :)

Doyaldinho said:
The permit is usually the last thing to go through because it is a Home Office requirement. The medical is for the club's peace of mind and the terms have probably been agreed in principle but not actually signed yet. There's still a chance it could fall through but its 99.9% in my opinion :)

Spot on. That's as accurate as it sounds to me.

Terms need to have been agreed before a work permit application etc. Can't apply for a work permit before terms have even been agreed etc!

when i play football manager, once you get the work permit the deal is done!!!! we just need to click "continue" and move onto the next day and we will be asked if we want to "complete" the deal

rickmcfc said:
Goats left knee said:
when i play football manager, once you get the work permit the deal is done!!!! we just need to click "continue" and move onto the next day and we will be asked if we want to "complete" the deal

only if life was so simple

Come on Cookie Click "Continue"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.