Adebayor (merged)

OrigamiNinja said:
MEN says the deal has hit a snag as Adebayor is having second thoughts!

MEN are just reporting what everyone guessed at yesterday. Its not online at the minute though?

He must realise that the Arsenal fans don't want him so I can't imagine he's having second thoughts on leaving them, may just whether he wants to move to Manchester. If he's holding out for AC Milan then I think he'll be waiting a long time.

I've just heard the MEN report and was going to post this anyway.

Is it time to walk away from this one too? I feel Adebayor is dragging his heels and using us to get him a move somewhere else. What is the problem? He's been offered a contract, the work permit has been agreed (according to reports), and some sections say he's had his medical also.

Give him a deadline to sign and if he doesn't then its onto the next target.

pfunker, seeing as you seem like a fairly sane and balanced Arsenal supporter what do fans generally make of Vermaelen and what do you think personally? Do you think he'll be a cert for 1st team or is he back up? Who's going to be his pairing in central defence? Toure/Senderos/Silvestre?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Bluemoon115 said:
OrigamiNinja said:
MEN says the deal has hit a snag as Adebayor is having second thoughts!

LOL, MEN are just reporting what others had up 36 hours ago.

Now, whats more likely, the MEN are first with some new news, or they have only just discovered some old news?
You have to ask!!!!!

I don't, but obviously some people should.

What do you reckon of Adebayor anyway?

BlueForever123 said:
He must realise that the Arsenal fans don't want him so I can't imagine he's having second thoughts on leaving them, may just whether he wants to move to Manchester. If he's holding out for AC Milan then I think he'll be waiting a long time.

Ac Milan dont want him though, niether to Arsenal,manchester united or Barca.... so when he relises that

IT WILL BE TOO LATE SO FUCK THE **** OFF :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.