Adebayor (Merged)

Liverpoolfans accept that Dirk Kuit is a member of Robinho fanclub.
Aston Villa fans would accept if Dunne wears a cityshirt.
And I accept that Ade is nostalgic in his trauma.
There could be many reasons even political that i dont know about so i trust my Idol.

Blue Dove said:
lancs blue said:
What's really pathetic is that you just know that if Ade scores the winner in the Carling Cup Final most of his critics on here will be fawning all over him.

Your dead right fella.
This small group of people also write "majority of fans" to make themselves feel better when they have no evidence to back it up.
It is just a few people who have got out of their pram and appear to have never had any understanding of what is really important.

Read back over the thread mate, more people on here arnt happy with what he has done.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
we'll be made look worse. Some of this is so so petty. The man almost died and this thread is bigger and more heated than the bus attack one. So so small minded. It's a polo shirt. I couldn't care less if he had Arsene Wenger tattoed on his face as long as he scores goals for us.
Yeah, thats the problem - hes not scoring goals. Someone in his form and situation should be more thoughtful and respectful of current employers and fans, reagardless of what has gone on. If he was in similiar form as tevez, with a clear, devoted attitude to the cause then it might be different.

But as it stands the blokes and clown and will have to run his 5ft legs off next times he plays for us in order to win back a lot of fans.

he never won me over in the first place. But I think he has been receiving undue criticism for this. It's like some blues have agendas against him.

I'm sure City are the furthest thing from his mind at the moment.

juhanni said:
Liverpoolfans accept that Dirk Kuit is a member of Robinho fanclub. explain
Aston Villa fans would accept if Dunne wears a cityshirt. he wouldnt, he has respect
And I accept that Ade is nostalgic in his trauma. still no excuse
There could be many reasons even political that i dont know about so i trust my Idol.

lancs blue said:
What's really pathetic is that you just know that if Ade scores the winner in the Carling Cup Final most of his critics on here will be fawning all over him.

Not sure why it's pathetic, I hope he does score and I will be fawning over him.

Doesn't change the fact that what he did on this occasion was stupid, what is wrong with saying so?

moomba said:
lancs blue said:

Not sure why it's pathetic, I hope he does score and I will be fawning over him.

Doesn't change the fact that what he did on this occasion was stupid, what is wrong with saying so?

Big difference in saying "Fuck me the lad was a bit stupid wearing that Arsenal shirt today" and some of the bile written on this thread.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
badge said:
so why the need to comment yourself?

Sometimes I just can't help myself commenting on how sad and trivial some people on here can be.

i trust you'd find it just as trivial to find your wife/girlfriend shagging her ex. especially if she'd suffered a trauma.

personally i find it sad that people find it insignificant.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
badge said:
so why the need to comment yourself?

Sometimes I just can't help myself commenting on how sad and trivial some people on here can be.

I dont think its sad, if your complaining about how long this thread is, why add to it?

onerbag said:
Blue Dove said:
Your dead right fella.
This small group of people also write "majority of fans" to make themselves feel better when they have no evidence to back it up.
It is just a few people who have got out of their pram and appear to have never had any understanding of what is really important.

Read back over the thread mate, more people on here arnt happy with what he has done.

But this is not ALL City fans. It has been started by a poster who got out of his pram.
Tell me how many posters on here in total agree with the original OP?
Even if it is 30. That is the majority of City fans?

onerbag said:
rastus said:
Thats good of you

And i suppose on your way to work 3 of yer collegues were killed youd be back at work the next day.

OK, dont see what going back to work the next day has anything to do with doing a television interview with a rivals team shirt on.
Enlighten me?

Ok I'll give it a go.
Your off to work in a bus with all your work mates.
Half way through there is gunfire, the bus driver is killed and others over a 30min period, your life is at risk, death becomes a reality. You survive, the media want your attention, you feel you have to give feedback as captain.
But really you are fucked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.