Adebayor (Merged)

comment from footylatest.com:

Emmanuel Adebayor doing an interview shown this evening on Eurosport discussing the rebel attack on Togo was sitting there wearing an Arsenal T Shirt.

The Arsenal logo was clearly visible and and under different circumstances we are sure would have caused laughter among Arsenal fans and dismay among Man City fans.

Naturally the tragic events that have effected Adebayor and Togo supercede any petty club rivalries, it is however a humorous side note to a tragic footballing event.

It also goes to show that either Adebayor needs to spend some money on new clothing or that he still holds Arsenal the club fondly within his heart.

I am sure he can still expect a hostile reception at the Emirates but I am also sure that the Arsenal fans deep down do feel sympathy for the man and what he has been through,

As for Man City maybe its time to loan him a few T Shirts.

onerbag said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
if he gets a booing when he comes back I'll be mortified and we'll look like the biggest shower of arseholes in world football.

Petty, petty minds on here.

We are really going to be hated because of a minority of out crowd. twats
I would not boo him, but i think the majority are pissed off with him, as am i.
Again im not gona boo him, but hes been very disrespectful to his fans and employers.
Thats good of you

And i suppose on your way to work 3 of yer collegues were killed youd be back at work the next day.

I am sure he can still expect a hostile reception at the Emirates but I am also sure that the Arsenal fans deep down do feel sympathy for the man and what he has been through,
Proud fellow Blues?

What's really pathetic is that you just know that if Ade scores the winner in the Carling Cup Final most of his critics on here will be fawning all over him.

rastus said:
onerbag said:
I would not boo him, but i think the majority are pissed off with him, as am i.
Again im not gona boo him, but hes been very disrespectful to his fans and employers.
Thats good of you

And i suppose on your way to work 3 of yer collegues were killed youd be back at work the next day.

OK, dont see what going back to work the next day has anything to do with doing a television interview with a rivals team shirt on.
Enlighten me?

Esteban de la Sexface said:
rastus said:
when they do pick it up it will be ' City Fans Disgusted with Ade'
we look more like prawn sarni brigade every day

we'll be made look worse. Some of this is so so petty. The man almost died and this thread is bigger and more heated than the bus attack one. So so small minded. It's a polo shirt. I couldn't care less if he had Arsene Wenger tattoed on his face as long as he scores goals for us.
Yeah, thats the problem - hes not scoring goals. Someone in his form and situation should be more thoughtful and respectful of current employers and fans, reagardless of what has gone on. If he was in similiar form as tevez, with a clear, devoted attitude to the cause then it might be different.

But as it stands the blokes and clown and will have to run his 5ft legs off next times he plays for us in order to win back a lot of fans.

lancs blue said:
What's really pathetic is that you just know that if Ade scores the winner in the Carling Cup Final most of his critics on here will be fawning all over him.

Your dead right fella.
This small group of people also write "majority of fans" to make themselves feel better when they have no evidence to back it up.
It is just a few people who have got out of their pram and appear to have never had any understanding of what is really important.

badge said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
way way way way OTT. He didn't think, he has things on his mind , big deal.
30 + pages on nothing .

so why the need to comment yourself?

Sometimes I just can't help myself commenting on how sad and trivial some people on here can be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.