Adebayor (Merged)

Aussie! said:
Blue Hefner said:
Really? I don't think anyone really cares. I've got plenty of friends who are fans of other clubs who aren't backward in coming forward when it comes to piss-taking yet NOT 1 has txt/rang me etc over this.
The only people who are making a big deal out of it are people who either dramatic my nature or don't have alot of other things to worry about

theres big threads on redcafe - arsenal mania - etc etc on this topic lol.

Strangely I don't really care what other fans think of us or I'd probably have given up on City at some point in the barren years.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
If you beleave that he had no other top than that arsenal one then your thick as fuck. even if that was his only shirt then you just dont wear one.

Topless interviews when in mourning are sort of frowned upon.

Why not just boo him at the next game?

Better yet, take it to the lad face to face, tell him that you don't care his mates are dead but he wore the wrong shirt and has to be punished.

I said this this morning, about asking Ade to his face. I had one 'fan' who said he would, nothing more though after that and I suspect that given the genuine opportunity to do so, he wouldn't anyway. If anyone does care to ask the question exactly how you have put it here, I would like to be there complete with a beer and popcorn, 999 preprogrammed so I can phone an ambulance for that 'fan', but only after watching for a few mins as Ade kicks 10 tons of shit out of him. I know that if someone dared ask me about my attire after suffering what he has suffered, especially from my own fans, I would snap and not stop until that cheeky twat who asked me, was almost at the point of joining my departed friends.

lancs blue said:
Aussie! said:

Strangely I don't really care what other fans think of us or I'd probably have given up on City at some point in the barren years.

I dont care either, but i was just letting the poster know his statement was incorrect. that was all

Pigeonho said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
If you beleave that he had no other top than that arsenal one then your thick as fuck. even if that was his only shirt then you just dont wear one.

No-one believes or otherwise. People are just coming up with suggestions as to why he had it on, cos the truth is no-one knows but as a loyal Blue i would sooner stick up for him and give him the benefit of the doubt, especially given the circumstances, than slag the lad off when I know nothing as to why he had it on.

the fact is its all down to opinions and thats mine. And i have never ever booood a city player while wearing the blue of city and i will never boo a player for city. i will be singing his name when everyone else does, but if he doesnt get told about this then he will think hes fine to do it whenever. no matter what has happened which is tragic and i feel very sorry for him i dont think that he shud have worn that shirt. And every other city fan cant truly defend him wearing that shirt

lancs blue said:
Aussie! said:

Exactly.

Also bear in mind that all forums are made up of 80% internet hardmen who know fuck all about football and 20% decent posters.

Opposing fans take the piss. That's their job.

We're a cut above though. Bet you'd have to look really hard to find a thread on here that's revels in a rivals misfortune.

When some of the boys on here are bigger they may learn to take it as well as they like to give it (and yes I do mean anal sex as well as banter).

Pigeonho said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Topless interviews when in mourning are sort of frowned upon.

Why not just boo him at the next game?

Better yet, take it to the lad face to face, tell him that you don't care his mates are dead but he wore the wrong shirt and has to be punished.

I said this this morning, about asking Ade to his face. I had one 'fan' who said he would, nothing more though after that and I suspect that given the genuine opportunity to do so, he wouldn't anyway. If anyone does care to ask the question exactly how you have put it here, I would like to be there complete with a beer and popcorn, 999 preprogrammed so I can phone an ambulance for that 'fan', but only after watching for a few mins as Ade kicks 10 tons of shit out of him. I know that if someone dared ask me about my attire after suffering what he has suffered, especially from my own fans, I would snap and not stop until that cheeky twat who asked me, was almost at the point of joining my departed friends.

Internet hardmen who know fuck all mate. Let ir ride, learn to smirk at the morons and use it as affirmation that you are indeed a real human being.

The piss ants on here who piss and moan 24/7 just want to slag City players. If Ade hadn't worn the shirt he'd be slagged for something else so I wouldn't worry.

Our current winning streak means the moaners really have to pick at the little things as on the pitch it's all going quite well. Sad really but there you go.

Aussie! said:
Blue Hefner said:
Really? I don't think anyone really cares. I've got plenty of friends who are fans of other clubs who aren't backward in coming forward when it comes to piss-taking yet NOT 1 has txt/rang me etc over this.
The only people who are making a big deal out of it are people who either dramatic my nature or don't have alot of other things to worry about

I don't go on other fans' forums so i wouldn't know. What are they saying on these sites? Anyway it still doesn't get away from the fact the I really couldn't care-less what he wears in his spare time, he could wear Arsenal knickers for all i care and have a Dennis Bergkamp tattoo on his arse, as long as he keeps scoring(Arsennal, Liverpool, Chelsea ect) I couldn't give a shit
I don't see the big deal, its not as if he has just handed in a transfer request is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.