Adebayor (Merged)

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:
I said this this morning, about asking Ade to his face. I had one 'fan' who said he would, nothing more though after that and I suspect that given the genuine opportunity to do so, he wouldn't anyway. If anyone does care to ask the question exactly how you have put it here, I would like to be there complete with a beer and popcorn, 999 preprogrammed so I can phone an ambulance for that 'fan', but only after watching for a few mins as Ade kicks 10 tons of shit out of him. I know that if someone dared ask me about my attire after suffering what he has suffered, especially from my own fans, I would snap and not stop until that cheeky twat who asked me, was almost at the point of joining my departed friends.

Internet hardmen who know fuck all mate. Let ir ride, learn to smirk at the morons and use it as affirmation that you are indeed a real human being.

The piss ants on here who piss and moan 24/7 just want to slag City players. If Ade hadn't worn the shirt he'd be slagged for something else so I wouldn't worry.

Our current winning streak means the moaners really have to pick at the little things as on the pitch it's all going quite well. Sad really but there you go.

I think your being a bit over the top there, and a bit harsh on a lot of genuine City fans, theres nothing wrong with having differing opinions about these things, were all different ans see things differently. It doesnt mean your a moron if a City player wearing another clubs shirt upsets you.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Pigeonho said:
I said this this morning, about asking Ade to his face. I had one 'fan' who said he would, nothing more though after that and I suspect that given the genuine opportunity to do so, he wouldn't anyway. If anyone does care to ask the question exactly how you have put it here, I would like to be there complete with a beer and popcorn, 999 preprogrammed so I can phone an ambulance for that 'fan', but only after watching for a few mins as Ade kicks 10 tons of shit out of him. I know that if someone dared ask me about my attire after suffering what he has suffered, especially from my own fans, I would snap and not stop until that cheeky twat who asked me, was almost at the point of joining my departed friends.

Internet hardmen who know fuck all mate. Let ir ride, learn to smirk at the morons and use it as affirmation that you are indeed a real human being.

The piss ants on here who piss and moan 24/7 just want to slag City players. If Ade hadn't worn the shirt he'd be slagged for something else so I wouldn't worry.

Our current winning streak means the moaners really have to pick at the little things as on the pitch it's all going quite well. Sad really but there you go.

Indeed. What I was saying to them though was that if they are that concerned about it, why not go to the players' entrance on the first home game he has back, and just volley the question to him. Hopefully there would be SSN cameras there to shoiw his reaction and to make that fan look a complete ****. Maybe if they then saw the anger on Ade's face, coupled with how fucking rediculous they looked for even thinking the question, they may then realise that all in all, it matters not at all what he wears in TofuckingGo.

Yes, this is outrageous, it's obvious that after seeing 3 of his colleagues gunned to death, the first thing Ade would think of is 'how do i wind up and offend the fans of the club who pay my wages'.
To avoid a repeat performance of this debacle we should:

1) When Ade next plays, boo every time he touches the ball and give him loads of verbal abuse, that'll make him play better
2) Allocate each player a 24hr personal psychologist, obviously 3 days is more than enough for someone to get over this sort of trauma, when my cat Cyril died when i was 13 i was back at school the next day!!
3) Allocate each player a 24hr personal wardrobe assistant to advise them on approprate attire after a terrorist attack
4) Have a private jet on 24hr standby ready to air drop emergency supplies of Man City branded sports wear

Pigeonho said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Topless interviews when in mourning are sort of frowned upon.

Why not just boo him at the next game?

Better yet, take it to the lad face to face, tell him that you don't care his mates are dead but he wore the wrong shirt and has to be punished.

i presume you mean me in your little snidey, back handed comment there you little fucking prick, read my posts you toss pot and you'll find that although i think he was wrong for doing it that is the end of the matter for me.
what im more bothered about is knob heads like you trying to take the piss, yes i would ask him to his face. the only person that knows me on here is hgblue, if you want any one to back me up in that ask him, and for the record although i think youre a cock for writing that a player would kick 10 tons of shit out of me or any other 'fan', i dont think, in fact i know he wouldnt kick any type of shit out of me.........'prick'

nimrod said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I think your being a bit over the top there, and a bit harsh on a lot of genuine City fans, theres nothing wrong with having differing opinions about these things, were all different ans see things differently. It doesnt mean your a moron if a City player wearing another clubs shirt upsets you.

Let it ride, he's just an internet ahrdman who comes on to slag other City fans. If he wasn't slagging City fans off for this he'd be slagging them off for somehting else

Sad really but there you go

The Fat el Hombre said:
nimrod said:

Let it ride, he's just an internet ahrdman who comes on to slag other City fans. If he wasn't slagging City fans off for this he'd be slagging them off for somehting else

Not at all.

I love proper City fans.

Bluemoon does not equal CITY FANS.

Never has.

Never will.

No matter how much you want to believe you and your posts are.

I love City fans but despair of the majority of this board.

wrongun73 said:
Pigeonho said:

i presume you mean me in your little snidey, back handed comment there you little fucking prick, read my posts you toss pot and you'll find that although i think he was wrong for doing it that is the end of the matter for me.
what im more bothered about is knob heads like you trying to take the piss, yes i would ask him to his face. the only person that knows me on here is hgblue, if you want any one to back me up in that ask him, and for the record although i think youre a cock for writing that a player would kick 10 tons of shit out of me or any other 'fan', i dont think, in fact i know he wouldnt kick any type of shit out of me.........'prick'

Couldn't remember who it was, that is how insignificant you are. Do it, yeah? Next home game Ade is present, go to the players entrance and as he walks in just say, 'Oi, Ade. Can you just let me know why you wore that Arsenal shirt on tele the other week'. Just put it to him like that and see what happens. I am sure no shit will be kicked out of you, but I would imagine that your gormless looking face will be plastered on SSN and other media outlets, and you will be known from there on in as 'that prick who was insensitive to Ade'. If you have said you WOULD ask him, fucking well do it, 'prick'

TheMightyQuinn said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Not at all.

I love proper City fans.

Bluemoon does not equal CITY FANS.

Never has.

Never will.

No matter how much you want to believe you and your posts are.

I love City fans but despair of the majority of this board.

why mate, why cant you accept that people have differing opinions without slagging them off ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.