Adebayor (Merged)

Don't feel like he has to explain anything, the guys been to hell and back, i for one don't give a fuck what shirt he's got on in Togo. All i'm bothered about is seeing him back in blue banging them in at the Stretford End and sliding on his knees to Fergie cupping his ears. I think bacon would have a heart attack.

bluejase said:
Don't feel like he has to explain anything, the guys been to hell and back, i for one don't give a fuck what shirt he's got on in Togo. All i'm bothered about is seeing him back in blue banging them in at the Stretford End and sliding on his knees to Fergie cupping his ears. I think bacon would have a heart attack.

By the sounds of it, he's still there. Not eating, waking up sweating etc. Don't think we'll see Ade for a while yet, rightly so too, no point in having a player back who's head is in bits. Looked proper haunted in that interview.

Chris in London said:
Has anyone seen in the media any report saying that the Adebayor song was sang in full voice on Monday even though he hasn't played for us for over a month? No. Anyone need it to be explained WHY that song was sung when it hasn't been for over a month? No.

Yet Ade has obviously been pressed into explaining why he wore the Arse shirt in the SSN interview. In part no doubt because some fuckwits on here are up in arms about it.

So what is the message that the wider world will get from this. We back our player and will give him all the support we can? Or that we are more upset that Ade wore the wrong team shirt than we are concerned that he was shot at by terrorists for 30 minutes and watched 3 of his colleagues die?

FFS blues. Let's get a grip.

Great post

Anyone that thought we were signing a loyal player in Adebayor is extremely dillusional. He is the sort of player that is concerned about himself only. Fortunately for us that means, that when he plays for city, his overwheming care for himself means that he will perform to the best of his ability, and because he one of our most talented players is gunna put the ball away. At no point has he shown any loyalty to our club. The focus has always been on his fall out with Arsenal. Him running towards the Arsenal fans when he scored showed no sign of loyalty towards us but emphasised how he still hadn't got over his vendetta with Arsenal.

You can't use the excuse that hes traumatised at all im afraid. Anyone with any sense or wanting to at least give an impression of loyalty would have decided to wear something else.

Like I said he's not loyal to anyone but himself, he's very lazy but very talented and as long as he's scoring goals I'm satisfied. Still doesn't stop him being a pr**k though!

mcfc_ok1988 said:
Anyone that thought we were signing a loyal player in Adebayor is extremely dillusional. He is the sort of player that is concerned about himself only. Fortunately for us that means, that when he plays for city, his overwheming care for himself means that he will perform to the best of his ability, and because he one of our most talented players is gunna put the ball away. At no point has he shown any loyalty to our club. The focus has always been on his fall out with Arsenal. Him running towards the Arsenal fans when he scored showed no sign of loyalty towards us but emphasised how he still hadn't got over his vendetta with Arsenal.

You can't use the excuse that hes traumatised at all im afraid. Anyone with any sense or wanting to at least give an impression of loyalty would have decided to wear something else.

Like I said he's not loyal to anyone but himself, he's very lazy but very talented and as long as he's scoring goals I'm satisfied. Still doesn't stop him being a pr**k though!

that's what they call a parting shot

bitter, cheap, cowardly

bizzbo said:
The press wont rip the piss out of anyone because of this, even they will have the decency to leave the guy alone because of what has happened.

However, should any of them read this thread they might make a few comments about how selfish, juvenile and lacking in basic human decency some city fans can be..

this is the saddest thread I can remember. fifteen year olds spouting off at someone who has just been shot at, who has just witnessed people dying in front of his eyes, for wearing the wrong top

what a bunch of wankers. thanks for ruining my mood. just when things look better than ever for us, when I thought, this is the best it's ever been to be a city fan, you lot go an pull a stunt like this.
These 2 posts sum up the way i feel & i'll bet some fuckin gobshite has e-mailed/phoned City complaining.
Some truly horrible "human beings"infest this site these days they really do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.