Adebayor [Merged]

Scottyboi

Strange player, can be strong when he wants to. But looked like a pussy upfront today.
Really want him to come good, just did not seem that arsed.His touch and general hold up play was garbage.

Adebayor...

Is fucking shite!

Couldnt control the ball, positioning was terrible, The few passes he tried were off target, his runs were badly timed i could go on all night...

Would rather have had Jo out there tonight, Cant wait until Balotelli gets going.
I wont be at all surprised if we bring in another striker in january with Ade going the other way.

Re: Ade

Scottyboi said:
Strange player, can be strong when he wants to. But looked like a pussy upfront today.
Really want him to come good, just did not seem that arsed.His touch and general hold up play was garbage.

Should have been sold in the summer.Worse than Heskey.

bluealf said:
What a set of bollocks posts.

Worse than Heskey, no.
Yes he is. What does a striker need to offer? Ability to control the ball. Lay off the ball. Good positioning to find space for shooting. Aggression. Ade has nono of those attributes so offers nothing as a player. At least heskey ruffles defenders into mistakes if nothing else. Adebayor is a fairy and his control of the ball is terrible for a player at this level of football.

Looked like he couldn't be arsed, was sloppy on the ball. I really could not care less if he left in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.