Adebayor {merged}

Hope so

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportingo.com/football/a18280_man-city-star-make-permanent-real-madrid-move" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportingo.com/football/a1828 ... adrid-move</a>

So who would you rather have JO or Bellamy and Adebayor no brainer, Bellamy might not of won much but he is a winner you can't question that and links brilliantly with Teves.Adebayor will score goals JO WON'T! What you can question is who sanctioned the deal to pay mega millions for JO & why is he still in the club he is without doubt the worst footballer I have ever seen and there has been some shite on view over the years at city.The main problem will be getting rid of him maybe that is why he is still here no fucker wants him.

tumblr_l7npvtEB8D1qazj2jo1_500.jpg

jarvo8 said:
who sanctioned the deal to pay mega millions for JO & why is he still in the club he is without doubt the worst footballer I have ever seen and there has been some shite on view over the years at city.

I know Jo is pretty shit but let's not get carried away.

Personally i think Adebayor is one of the most misunderstood players in the game. He was excellent for real yesterday and he had a pretty good record for us and for Arsenal

Aberforth said:
Personally i think Adebayor is one of the most misunderstood players in the game. He was excellent for real yesterday and he had a pretty good record for us and for Arsenal

This.

nashark said:
A gifted man but he's heartless and classless.

I can't agree with that. He does alot of charity work and promotion of things like HIV epidemics in Africa. Players can appear to be all sorts of things when they step over that line on to the pitch.

The makers of Blue Moon Rising said he was one of the most open people to deal with.

Aberforth said:

The grass is always greener. The fact is Ade will probably score for Real because it suits him and his gigantic fucking ego to be at a club like Real. People have already forgotten how incredibly lazy and un-productive he was for us. He only ever plays when it suits him, the arsenal game for example. It suits him to play well now because people have just about forgotten how good he was in those first seasons for arsenal. Whether hes better than jo or not doesnt really matter, because Ade wouldn't put in the effort required to do well. Il be glad to see the back of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.