Adebayor {merged}

he wasn't happy before a ball had been kicked this season, and publicly spoke of his desire to leave at least three times. jo is not a like for like comparison, as he will happily play on the left. ade is not the sort of guy who will make that sacrifice, or be content to be behind tev in the pecking order (which no-one else can argue about). his situation was wrong for everyone.

i wish him all the luck in the world as i feel for him over his experiences, but i consider it plain stupid to argue that he should have stayed.

Adebayor and Bellamy both scored today the goal Bellamy scored was quality & a goal JO could only dream of scoring Mancini has FUCKED UP BIG TIME with the pair of these players they should still be at the club. I have stated on numerous occasions and it is my belief we would be top and clear by 5 points if Bellamy especially had stayed, and Adebayor given a fair crack of the whip. How Mancini can justify playing Jo I just don't know he offers fuck all except hope to the opposition. If you look at the points we have thrown away Sunderland 3 pts, Blackburn 2pts, Wolves 3pts, Birmingham 4pts, Stoke 2pts, Everton 3pts, Villa 3pts = 20 points against mainly shite teams who we would of beaten or dropped only I reckon 6 points maybe 9 with Bellamy on the park people can say what they want about the guy but he is genuine class and a WINNER & a leader some thing we have desperatly been lacking the games above prove that point .

jarvo8 said:
Adebayor and Bellamy both scored today the goal Bellamy scored was quality & a goal JO could only dream of scoring Mancini has FUCKED UP BIG TIME with the pair of these players they should still be at the club. I have stated on numerous occasions and it is my belief we would be top and clear by 5 points if Bellamy especially had stayed, and Adebayor given a fair crack of the whip. How Mancini can justify playing Jo I just don't know he offers fuck all except hope to the opposition. If you look at the points we have thrown away Sunderland 3 pts, Blackburn 2pts, Wolves 3pts, Birmingham 4pts, Stoke 2pts, Everton 3pts, Villa 3pts = 20 points against mainly shite teams who we would of beaten or dropped only I reckon 6 points maybe 9 with Bellamy on the park people can say what they want about the guy but he is genuine class and a WINNER & a leader some thing we have desperatly been lacking the games above prove that point .

Both Bellamy's and Adebayor's situations are complex, and not reducible to one factor, but I don't think this is really the way to look at things.

Bellamy is a good (though not great) player, who I am sure would have scored and made goals, had he been in the squad this season.

Would he have made the team better? Much, much more debateable, he really doesn't fit the style of play we have at the moment.

jarvo8 said:

pure fantasy. as if we didn;t lose numerous games last year in which they played and failed to score.

didactic said:
Celebritykiller said:
Exactly this, would be great if he does well at Madird - then they'll actually buy the sod. Not reliable enough for a top club in games of few chances - and contributes to little otherwise

Yet he is starting for Real Madrid?

Hahahaha. Some of you people make me laugh.

Real Madrid create chances at a much greater rate than we do. No I wouldn't have him back

The Jo argument is irrelevent - Jo plays left wing so while I can see the Bellamy argument Adebayor still has no place.

jarvo8 said:
with Bellamy on the park people can say what they want about the guy but he is genuine class and a WINNER & a leader some thing we have desperatly been lacking the games above prove that point .

What has he won in his career?

moomba said:
jarvo8 said:
with Bellamy on the park people can say what they want about the guy but he is genuine class and a WINNER & a leader some thing we have desperatly been lacking the games above prove that point .

What has he won in his career?

ATM nothing but maybe he'll win championship LOL

Braggster said:
simon23 said:
the only person that has ever claimed ade was a trouble maker is wenger!...suprise suprise that....the man is a lemon (in terms of bitterness!) and I would take what he says with a huge pinch of salt (as well as any arsenal fans).

Actually I think this is incorrect in that (to my knowledge - though I admit I have not checked) Wenger did not make that claim in public. Though obviously he thought it.

I do happen to know it's true that he was serious trouble in the Arsenal dressing room though (yes, I am "ITK" on this - first and last time ever, I suspect).

Oh, Kolo hates him as well.

Thats a pack of lies mate. Is it because of the training fight? Infact their families are very close.

As far as I know, Wenger has never said anything negative about Adebayor. But his willingness to let him leave speaks volumes.

He had the fight with Bendtner, I think that's on record. A few at City but I'm not too bothered with any of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.