Adebayor on the bench?

Deffo drop Petrov and stick Bellers out there as his work rate will be very much needed for defending against the villa

I think you have to rest Bellamy, and more specifically his knees. We asked a lot of him over the last 8 days, and he certainly answered, but if we don't want to lose him long-term he needs a week off to recuperate. We can beat Villa handily with the selection of other players we have available.

I like Petrov coming on as a 70th-minute sub, running at tired defenders and killing on the counter against opposing sides pushing forward for goals.

Bellamy should play at LF. Adebayor at ST. Tévez at RF. SWP either as RM or on the bench if Ireland and de Jong are in the midfield.

Its in The Blood said:
Were do we get this FORM thing from?
Tevez should have had a hat-trick in first 20 mins last night.
Petrov's free kick was a dreadful goalkeeping mistake by Englands No1 so the WHU fans were singing just before he scored. Puts a few crosses over like he should as a winger then has the manager having to shout at him to track back on occassions due to Bridge having 2 men running at him.

MH will pick a team to compete against the particular team we are playing each week with the players he has available.

I think that Petrov will drop out for Ade and may be Bellers/Tevez for Ireland. SWP will be in due to defending duties and the penalty he will get when Dunney trips him.

We will play with 5 across the middle with Ade up front.

Form will not come into it.

drop bellers ?
don't think hughes will even consider that an option he and ade have been two of our top performers all season
I think we have a few untouchables given toure barry ndj bellers and ade will all start when fit

DonJulio said:
I think you have to rest Bellamy, and more specifically his knees. We asked a lot of him over the last 8 days, and he certainly answered, but if we don't want to lose him long-term he needs a week off to recuperate. We can beat Villa handily with the selection of other players we have available.

Quote of the day drop Bellamy to give him a weeks rest...

BUT..

We don't play for a week

DOH!!

mblue said:
hasnt ade scored in just about every game he has played, so that is form.
hence he will play.

swp however is not playing well at the moment, loss of form.
someone will take his place.

swp out, ade in.

simple

I agree with what your saying but for different reason as i don't think SWP is playing that badly. As we've got to get into the idea that we are going to have to rotate players for a rest and bring other players on to give them time.

PaulPowre said:
Ade will be back in the starting line up as he is needed at defending set pieces and corners as well as his attacking.

.............Given

Zab....Toure...Lescott...Bridge

...........De Jong
..SWP...Barry...Bellers

....Tevez...Ade

If there was not a full week break between games MH may have rested SWP or Bellers but they both have a full 6 days to recover so he will go with what has been proved to be the strongest line up.

Respect to Bellers and De Jong for grabbing their chance with both habds and has made themselves one of the first names on the team sheet, i just hope Petrov takes it as well as he is one of my favourite players at the club but just no place for him at the moment :( he is behind Bellers and Robinho for the left hand side position.

That's the line-up. Well done son.

Adebayor on the bench???

He scored in every game, gave us a target man that we have never had before and helps out defending set pieces so NO way should he be dropped. He is the best centre forward at the club, probably the best we have ever had at the club.

nashark said:
PaulPowre said:
Ade will be back in the starting line up as he is needed at defending set pieces and corners as well as his attacking.

.............Given

...........De Jong
..SWP...Barry...Bellers

....Tevez...Ade

If there was not a full week break between games MH may have rested SWP or Bellers but they both have a full 6 days to recover so he will go with what has been proved to be the strongest line up.

Respect to Bellers and De Jong for grabbing their chance with both habds and has made themselves one of the first names on the team sheet, i just hope Petrov takes it as well as he is one of my favourite players at the club but just no place for him at the moment :( he is behind Bellers and Robinho for the left hand side position.

Thanks dad :)

nashark said:
PaulPowre said:

.............Given

...........De Jong
..SWP...Barry...Bellers

....Tevez...Ade

ditto^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.