Adebayor signs

jeffmr2 said:
Would Santa Cruz have been made aware of this planned signing before he joined us? Im assuming Adebayor will be no.1 and Santa Cruz the back up,will he be pissed with this?

He's on £100+k a week. He's guaranteed a place in his country's world cup squad as he's the best player they've got. If he doesn't start more than 20 games, I doubt he'll be at all bothered. Plus, he's not at Blackburn anymore.

As you can see by my name i am a gooner.

just a few questions how many games will greedybayor (adebayor) play?
who will get a bigger reception him or Tevez?

if he plays less than 30 then don't expect more than 17 goals

if Tevez gets a bigger welcome than him then he will play shit.

n7gooner said:
As you can see by my name i am a gooner.

just a few questions how many games will greedybayor (adebayor) play?
who will get a bigger reception him or Tevez?

if he plays less than 30 then don't expect more than 17 goals

if Tevez gets a bigger welcome than him then he will play shit.

Careful, them grapes aren't Ripe ;o)

The BFB said:
Brino14 said:
I hope you enjoy that greedy, lazy bastard. He'll be off to Milan in two years, so have fun.

My, my. Temper, temper. Brino14-is that your age or IQ??

Bitter, bitter, bitter. Are you sure you're not a rag??

RAG ALERT RAG ALERT

shadygiz said:
Brino14 said:
You seriously believe that. He didn't even have the opportunity to move to Barca this year.

thats what you think....do you seriously think he hasn't been chatting to other clubs in the last 3 months???

lol...if you do, you're more delusional that i first thought.

tbh, i think we initially enquired about toure and with ade wanting away, wenger saw the oppurtunity to make an offer and diffuse the toure enquiry

I'm well aware that Adebayor was flirting with clubs for the last year and a half. But do you honestly think he would ever go to Barcelona. I could see Milan, Chelsea, Inter, and you, but he's not good enough for Barca.

JuniorBlue said:
The BFB said:
My, my. Temper, temper. Brino14-is that your age or IQ??

Bitter, bitter, bitter. Are you sure you're not a rag??

RAG ALERT RAG ALERT

How you could gather that I'm a Manc supporter from that is amusing.

Before every game stick a tenner on him to be offside more than 10 times and you will win it back every time.

n7gooner said:
Before every game stick a tenner on him to be offside more than 10 times and you will win it back every time.

no thanks. i would rather stick a tenner each week on you cúnts finishing mid-table.

arsenal are off our radar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.