Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

just replied to the spuds comments with:

I'm surprised at you lads, I really am.
The owner of our club won't go bust, not with assets of £550BN, sorry about that.
I'm also sorry that you seem have to have dropped a rung down the Premier League pecking order. Would much rather have you up there too. (before you say we have done **** all yet, I'll just point out that was a joke.)
Why all the bitterness? Seriously?
As far as I am aware, our new owners looked at your lot too, along with Newcastle. Must be something wrong if the Russki AND the Sheik have walked away. Maybe something about ENIC (still owned by them?) they know about.
Are you still going to be pissed off with us if we knock the arse out of the top four?
As for that comment about the starving in Africa.....ffs get a grip, are you gonna sacrifice the £40 for your derby ticket so an African family can eat for a month? Didn't think so. Practice what you preach lads.

Terry's not that injury prone though. He's played nearly 50 games for 5 out of the past 6 seasons. He plays through the pain barrier sometimes and that might catch up with him but his fitness isn't a problem.

It's not like he's only managing 20 games a season.

Bilboblue said:
just replied to the spuds comments with:

I'm surprised at you lads, I really am.
The owner of our club won't go bust, not with assets of £550BN, sorry about that.
I'm also sorry that you seem have to have dropped a rung down the Premier League pecking order. Would much rather have you up there too. (before you say we have done **** all yet, I'll just point out that was a joke.)
Why all the bitterness? Seriously?
As far as I am aware, our new owners looked at your lot too, along with Newcastle. Must be something wrong if the Russki AND the Sheik have walked away. Maybe something about ENIC (still owned by them?) they know about.
Are you still going to be pissed off with us if we knock the arse out of the top four?
As for that comment about the starving in Africa.....ffs get a grip, are you gonna sacrifice the £40 for your derby ticket so an African family can eat for a month? Didn't think so. Practice what you preach lads.

Well said blibo. Im fucked if Im going on a spuds board, but I'll be interested to see what comebacks they have.

Cambridgeblue said:
dw7 said:
deano ou812 said:
lescott over terry

but its not 1 or the other is it its both

I know but I'd hate to see Nedum lose his place... unless of course he goes to right back in which case what the hell happens to Zab and Richards?

FFS , mate . get a grip. The whole point is to get 2 class players for each position.

It's caled strength in depth and characterises the most successful clubs / countries in any team sport (useful comparison: Wales/SA/ NZ rugby)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.justin.tv/vip_tenisss/old" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.justin.tv/vip_tenisss/old</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.