Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Can't you apply for permanent resident status then?
It would still be a visa though....
It is the ultimate "visa" though, it's VERY different from a work-permit or travel visa. It does not expire (the card does, so you just renew it). You can work anywhere for anyone without conditions. You can claim government aid if required, you can even join the military...you are legally entitled to live and work anywhere. The point is with one your status changes to that of immigrant (permanent resident status), which is something very different from the status of someone who just has a work permit (work visa) and is classified as being in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa.

It's night and day.

Brucie Bonus said:
Brucie Bonus said:
It is the ultimate "visa" though, it's VERY different from a work-permit or travel visa. It does not expire (the card does, so you just renew it). You can work anywhere for anyone without conditions. You can claim government aid if required, you can even join the military...you are legally entitled to live and work anywhere. The point is with one your status changes to that of immigrant (permanent resident status), which is something very different from the status of someone who just has a work permit (work visa).

It could also change his tax status, at the moment he will be resident but not domicile therefore he will be able to have money paid offshore thus avoiding some tax at higher rate. Ultimately when he leaves the UK could be entitled to refunds Thats how I understand it anyhow please correct me if Im wrong

Talk Radio are talking about Arsenal, City and the future of football. Mostly centered around City. They say they are trying to find even one fan of the top four clubs to accept the possibility that one of them is about to be dumped out of their bullshit complacency.

kramer said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Brucie Bonus said:
It is the ultimate "visa" though, it's VERY different from a work-permit or travel visa. It does not expire (the card does, so you just renew it). You can work anywhere for anyone without conditions. You can claim government aid if required, you can even join the military...you are legally entitled to live and work anywhere. The point is with one your status changes to that of immigrant (permanent resident status), which is something very different from the status of someone who just has a work permit (work visa).

It could also change his tax status, at the moment he will be resident but not domicile therefore he will be able to have money paid offshore thus avoiding some tax at higher rate. Ultimately when he leaves the UK could be entitled to refunds Thats how I understand it anyhow please correct me if Im wrong
Not a tax-attorney mate. Good point though.

I was chuffed when we signed RSC;Tevez is the best signing we'll make in this window but i just feel Adebayor is one too many.Where does this leave the likes of RSC,Bellamy,Bojinov? Just wish we would sort out our defence.
Anyway sorry to be negative i'm not really a miserable bastard I keep breaking out into a smile everytime i think we've got Tevez:):):)

jeffmr2 said:
I was chuffed when we signed RSC;Tevez is the best signing we'll make in this window but i just feel Adebayor is one too many.Where does this leave the likes of RSC,Bellamy,Bojinov?

Nah, we need one more big guy. RSC needed back up, he might well be the back up if we get Ade though!

If Robby plays left mid then we've got Tevez & Bellamy as the support strikers with Ade+RSC fighting over the main centre-forward role.

It does put Boj out of the picture imo.

Could this deal be done by tomorrow or could it go on for several weeks? I would love to watch Orlando Pirates on Saturday with Emmanuel Adebayor leading the line, could anybody tell me if Roque Santa Cruz is fully fit or won't be available in the Vodacom Cup?

RobinJo said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/transfer-news/7366-im-getting-really-fed-up.html

Oh no we've upset the 'arry mob. Oh dear :)

wonder why the spuds are worrying about us, heard today that they are after a certain patrick vierra ................. now if i was a spud id be banging on the door asking why are my club going for him ........ fook off `arry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.