Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

jeffmr2 said:
I was chuffed when we signed RSC;Tevez is the best signing we'll make in this window but i just feel Adebayor is one too many.Where does this leave the likes of RSC,Bellamy,Bojinov? Just wish we would sort out our defence.
Anyway sorry to be negative i'm not really a miserable bastard I keep breaking out into a smile everytime i think we've got Tevez:):):)
Adebayor scores a lot more goals than Tevez.

When did we last have a striker who you would expect to score 20 plus goals a season?

treny said:
RobinJo said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/transfer-news/7366-im-getting-really-fed-up.html

Oh no we've upset the 'arry mob. Oh dear :)

wonder why the spuds are worrying about us, heard today that they are after a certain patrick vierra ................. now if i was a spud id be banging on the door asking why are my club going for him ........ fook off `arry

2 years ago I would have loved Vieira to come play for us, he is still quality now. Would be a good signing for twitcher I reckon.
Whats making me laugh, is I go on other clubs forums and they are nearly all calling us Citeh..... Really doesn't bother me, I take it a sign that's all they can try and wind us up about. Can't wait for the season to start.
Jealousy is a real woman.
When Chelsea had their takeover I was looking forward to it, the way I saw it was the triumvirate of Arsenal/yoonighted/Liverpool would be broken up, and it was. Then came the 4th Champions League place. So it turned from a top 3 into a top 4.
I'm just looking forward to the day we can knock one of them off their pedestal, knowing us it will be 2/3 seasons yet but who knows, I just know I am going to absolutely love it when we do.
Out of the 4 I would prefer the scousers or yoonighted to get fucked off out of it, but I'm not picky!

Brucie Bonus said:
bluwes said:
blue saturday said:
so Tevez will need a new work permit as well?will this be at the same hearing or already done

Suspect Tevez has an Italian passport or suchlike through an old granny, so doesnt need a work permit
He doesn't as far as I know.

Well in that case he would also have had to apply for a new work permit before signing for City.

Twat on that Spurs forum.
i know what you mean bass, it is sickening. people say the day football died was when sky started broadcasting the premier league, but i know the date, 1st september 2008, the day the arabs took over citeh, because they offer silly money to players when there are children in africa scrounging for every scrap of food while players are getting paid over 100,000 p/w to warm a bloody bench

Was his/her conscience stirred in the same way when they made Darren fucking bent one of the top 20 highest paid players in the world? Or,Klinsmann?

Thought not.Cnuts

just replied to the spuds comments with:

I'm surprised at you lads, I really am.
The owner of our club won't go bust, not with assets of £550BN, sorry about that.
I'm also sorry that you seem have to have dropped a rung down the Premier League pecking order. Would much rather have you up there too. (before you say we have done **** all yet, I'll just point out that was a joke.)
Why all the bitterness? Seriously?
As far as I am aware, our new owners looked at your lot too, along with Newcastle. Must be something wrong if the Russki AND the Sheik have walked away. Maybe something about ENIC (still owned by them?) they know about.
Are you still going to be pissed off with us if we knock the arse out of the top four?
As for that comment about the starving in Africa.....ffs get a grip, are you gonna sacrifice the £40 for your derby ticket so an African family can eat for a month? Didn't think so. Practice what you preach lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.