Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

we wanted to sign a famous african player for expanding in african Market. As we couldn't get Eto'o(an african) , now we are signing Adebayor(another african) . Does anyone else still think these are hughes plans???

rohanthebest said:
we wanted to sign a famous african player for expanding in african Market. As we couldn't get Eto'o(an african) , now we are signing Adebayor(another african) . Does anyone else still think these are hughes plans???

could be could be there is some little footballing gems in africa and so if they see this guy playing they might wanna join us

sam the drummer said:
RobinJo said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/transfer-news/7366-im-getting-really-fed-up.html

Oh no we've upset the 'arry mob. Oh dear :)
Ahahahahahaha pathetic twats

Agreed! just a bunch of bitter jelous fookers! hope we shit all over Tottenham next season!

sam the drummer said:
RobinJo said:
http://www.tottenhamhotspurs.tv/forum/transfer-news/7366-im-getting-really-fed-up.html

Ahahahahahaha pathetic twats

Agreed! just a bunch of bitter jelous fookers! hope we shit all over Tottenham next season!

RobinJo said:

It makes you laugh. One divot says something and all the rest of the cockney tossers all agree yet his whole arguement is dead wrong! 'Arry was critisized for verbally and publicly tapping up players by saying he'd like to sign them. Hughes is talking about two players we've made official advances for! Legal, official bids have been placed for these players so he's entitled to say I'm interested in them. Why wouldn't he be interested if he's trying to sign them?

i know what you mean bass, it is sickening. people say the day football died was when sky started broadcasting the premier league, but i know the date, 1st september 2008, the day the arabs took over citeh, because they offer silly money to players when there are children in africa scrounging for every scrap of food while players are getting paid over 100,000 p/w to warm a bloody bench

what.a.bellend.

Has he actually read what he has written. Im sure all of spurs bench players forgo their wages when they are benched. Bentley must be skint after spending 6 months in the reserves.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
RobinJo said:

It makes you laugh. One divot says something and all the rest of the cockney tossers all agree yet his whole arguement is dead wrong! 'Arry was critisized for verbally and publicly tapping up players by saying he'd like to sign them. Hughes is talking about two players we've made official advances for! Legal, official bids have been placed for these players so he's entitled to say I'm interested in them. Why wouldn't he be interested if he's trying to sign them?

Right. I was surprised nobody over there pointed that out to him.

just a quick point regarding what i have just read from the bacon dodgers in tottenham.
they allude to the fact that terry and lescott were in dubai when hughes was there and we have been tapping these players up.
now i aint in the know but i do have a couple of mates who play football professionally, and i have talked about the tapping up issue with them.
they seemed to think that pretty much every transfer that goes through 'tapping up' happens.
the first contact is invariably club to agent so they can gage whether the player is interested. if they are, then the club will make an official approach.
for example do you think that city would have opened negotiations with arsenal without getting the go ahead from adebayor/adebayors agent ? definately not
its part and parcel of the game and the way transfers happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.