Adebayor SSN - BREAKING NEWS

svennis pennis said:
i know what you mean bass, it is sickening. people say the day football died was when sky started broadcasting the premier league, but i know the date, 1st september 2008, the day the arabs took over citeh, because they offer silly money to players when there are children in africa scrounging for every scrap of food while players are getting paid over 100,000 p/w to warm a bloody bench

what.a.bellend.

Has he actually read what he has written. Im sure all of spurs bench players forgo their wages when they are benched. Bentley must be skint after spending 6 months in the reserves.

Apart from the mighty Spursmad321, aren't all their fans the very worst kind of cockney wankers? I've generally found Gooners and West Ham fans to be okay, some (by no means all) Chelsea fans to often have a fake hard man/racist/sectarian complex, but Spurs fans are just caricatures of what the rest of the country hates about London.
And as for them to have a go at us for spending, they must have outspent us by a ratio of 10-1 in the decade before the ADUG takeover.
And as for the babies in Africa quote, give me strength! Why don't you twats hold a jumble sale, sell some of your gold Jimmy Saviile bracelets, Chas and Dave LPs and pink shirts and send the proceeds to Africa if your'e so bothered? Just don't let 'Arry the stroke victim face handle the proceeds, eh?

I've been thru the shite and back with our beloved Blues and when I still proclaimed the positives when Knobheads were laughing and mocking us, now we'll see what happens... Respect and Peace to the True Blues, and please to the others don't make us look like c*nts singing the M***** song!

LongsightM13 said:
svennis pennis said:
i know what you mean bass, it is sickening. people say the day football died was when sky started broadcasting the premier league, but i know the date, 1st september 2008, the day the arabs took over citeh, because they offer silly money to players when there are children in africa scrounging for every scrap of food while players are getting paid over 100,000 p/w to warm a bloody bench

what.a.bellend.

Has he actually read what he has written. Im sure all of spurs bench players forgo their wages when they are benched. Bentley must be skint after spending 6 months in the reserves.

Apart from the mighty Spursmad321, aren't all their fans the very worst kind of cockney wankers? I've generally found Gooners and West Ham fans to be okay, some (by no means all) Chelsea fans to often have a fake hard man/racist/sectarian complex, but Spurs fans are just caricatures of what the rest of the country hates about London.
And as for them to have a go at us for spending, they must have outspent us by a ratio of 10-1 in the decade before the ADUG takeover.
And as for the babies in Africa quote, give me strength! Why don't you twats hold a jumble sale, sell some of your gold Jimmy Saviile bracelets, Chas and Dave LPs and pink shirts and send the proceeds to Africa if your'e so bothered? Just don't let 'Arry the stroke victim face handle the proceeds, eh?

Agreed but Jimmy Saville was/is ( Don't know if he's dead) From YorkShire

Matt Diablo said:
I've been thru the shite and back with our beloved Blues and when I still proclaimed the positives when Knobheads were laughing and mocking us, now we'll see what happens... Respect and Peace to the True Blues, and please to the others don't make us look like c*nts singing the M***** song!

Here here we are impeccable!

It's not just Spurs fans that are like that either, i've been reading a few clubs forums over the past 24 hours or so and they're all like that, having a dig at us for spending so much money etc

Hope Adebayor deal goes through, would be a top signing

backagain said:
LongsightM13 said:
svennis pennis said:

what.a.bellend.

Agreed but Jimmy Saville was/is ( Don't know if he's dead) From YorkShire

Now then, now then. Yes, indeed, I have fixed it for you to confirm that, yes, I am from Yorkshire. But for some reason, guys and gals, I am a style icon for cheesy cockney Spurs twats who love to jangle their 9ct gold bracelets in a Sir Jimmy style, yes indeed!

It's disgusting jealousy. For years wealthy people have bought football clubs and pumped some of their own money into the project to try to get some extra success. We just happen to have been bought by some stinking rich people who are doing the same. It's not our fault we're considerably richer than yow! ;)

just got bk from ground to see tevez and this aint a wind up, one of the security guards said to me that adebayor is a done deal and it will b announced tomorrow before we fly out to south africa. lets just hope he is right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.