Adebayor story in the mail, makes me angry!

Big Mac said:
uwerosler28 said:
if he doesnt want to leave he doesnt have to we gave him that contract he has done absolutley nothing wrong

Yes, you're right. Ultimately he does not have to go anywhere, and yes it was City who gave him the contract to get him here.

BUT it just speaks volumes about the man's integrity and character. Everybody knows including himself that he is finished at City. If he wanted to stay in this country and play for another team where else could he have got a better offer both financially with City offering to help and footballing wise, getting more regular first team football,for a team who won't be title contenders but nonetheless still a decent side who could challenge for a top 4 spot. The Rags, Chelsea and certainly Arsenal aren't gonna touch him, so I think Spuds would have been ideal, with everybody being happy.

I may be wrong but it seems he's hoping for some mega rich long term contract offer from abroad, but lets face it Adebayor has been available for a long time now and there hasn't been a massive outpouring of offers has there?

City have made a rod for their own backs by giving him the contract but we all know where we are now, was never going to happen overnight and given that we couldn't offer immediate Champions League football at that time,we had to throw silly money to get the players to come here.

End of the day, when we signed Adebayor all the cynics labelled him a mercenary,and this just proves it. I mean the likes of you and me, and the man in the street would give anything to be in the privileged position of today's professional footballer. I love playing Sunday League football and the fact Adebayor would rather not play, than get regular gametime for a decent side playing a game we all love and still get a fortune doing it, just to hold out for a few more quid, beggars belief. The man is a total fucking greedy bastard.
Poetry!

SPURS are just about to sell modric so hopefully he his now going to spurs ADEBAYOR .

Well, its his right really, since he is on a contract. All we can do is be morally outraged at him.

the annoying thing about adebayor , is that he doesnt appreciate anybody or anything . Arsenal made him into a great player , he repaid them by sulking and demanding a transfer and at the first opportunity acted disgracefully by kicking their captain RVP in the head and running 120yds to celebrate a goal in front of Arsenals supporters.
City let him have 6 months leave after the rebel attack on his national team (on full pay) he returns and falls out with mancini and basically couldnt give a shit. We loan to madrid he has reasonable season but he wont sign for the biggest club in world football because they wont match his wages . We then subsidise his wages at spurs , offer to pay his contract up to enable him to move , but he wants the transfer fee as well.
He is a greedy twat of a human being , who plays for himself , couldnt give a shit about any club he plays for or their supporters , i now understand why the arsenal supporters hate this excuse of a man.

The guy is a total wank-rag!
He isn't even using the "I need a huge salary to fund my charity work" excuse anymore. He is already a multi-millionaire how much money do these fuckers need?
As the article points out he's won fuck all,Tevez may or may not be worth all the aggro,but at least he is a proven winner.Very few sportsman are actually worth the kind of salary this bloodsucker is earning,he is not in that category.
The gooners were right.

SWP's back said:
Ade is thick as pig shit. If he spends 2 years not playing, we will be no worse off but no one will pay him £80k per week when he is 30 and hasn't played for 2 years.
Not only thick-headed but thick-skinned too. What sort of human being is content to be despised by each club that's employed him?
SWP's back said:
He is simply a greedy ****.
Yeah, that sort.

sir baconface said:
What sort of human being is content to be despised by each club that's employed him?

His bank account balance probably softens the blow somewhat.

baildon blue said:
SPURS are just about to sell modric so hopefully he his now going to spurs ADEBAYOR .

Would not surprise me if Spurs now go for Berbatov?

Elephant graveyard we send people not longer needed in swedish politics.
nobody hear ore know anything about them after that,they still have
the same salary until they die. Ade have only five years and then he will be
forgotten.ore go to the public Elefant Graveyard called Milan.!!

baildon blue said:

When they do get the extra cash, do we renege on our compromise deal (you know, the current version of 5mil plus subsidizing wage difference for 2 years) and ask them to sort their own wage problems themselves, or just go ahead with it, seeing that we're also desperate to get rid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.