Adebayor story in the mail, makes me angry!

Arsenal may be in the market for a new striker.......

But nah, was a big signing at an important time, had a blinding start but things went downhill with suspensions & the shooting on international duty. Derailed what was a decent start to be fair.

Very good striker, would he fit in to the squad now? Quite possibly. It's a shame in one sense as he is a talented striker. But it's the nature of the beast I guess. We build these guys up to think they're more valuable than they are and they then bite the hand that feeds them.

Such a waste from both sides.

Shirley said:
baildon blue said:
SPURS are just about to sell modric so hopefully he his now going to spurs ADEBAYOR .

Would not surprise me if Spurs now go for Berbatov?

Yet another team giving Utd shitloads of cash for has'beens. Park 5m, O'Shea and Brown about 8m, anything for Gibson, Bardsley 2m...the list is endless

aarond said:
Shirley said:
baildon blue said:
SPURS are just about to sell modric so hopefully he his now going to spurs ADEBAYOR .

Would not surprise me if Spurs now go for Berbatov?

Yet another team giving Utd shitloads of cash for has'beens. Park 5m, O'Shea and Brown about 8m, anything for Gibson, Bardsley 2m...the list is endless

Considering that the Spurs sold Berbaflop for £30mil, and can probably get him back for around £8mil, I would think that it is the Spurs who has made a handsome profit off him..

He's 30 odd isn't he. Don't think they'll go for him. Utd were greedy thou as they enforced a new contract or he would've gone on a free as they wanted a fee, but no one wants him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.