Adebayor story in the mail, makes me angry!

He is playing a risky game because if he gets injured just before the end of his contract then he wont be going anywhere.

Heis a greedy twat whatever anyone says. These figures are more than anyone would ever need in a lifetime.

Nice to see we're playing hardball.

Ade should maybe... perhaps think about his new club's season over his own ambition. It's not like we aren't paying him a fortune to fuck off.

BOMBER7967 said:
uwerosler28 said:
if he doesnt want to leave he doesnt have to we gave him that contract he has done absolutley nothing wrong

I hate bullshit comments like this! No one has said he has done anything wrong and that he has a contract, but the offer on the table is quite unbelievable yet he chooses to play hard-ball rather than move away and resurrect his ailing/dying career (it would probably be better for football if the twat retired)! As the article states "cash is king in his world".

I couldnt agree more with this point. If we agreed to match his salary for 2 years = his city duration, meaning he earns exactly the same as he does now for 2 years. Then that is so f**king generous.

What is he playing at?

He's got a contract, yes. We gave him that contract, yes. Some of us are bricking it at every month end in case our companies don't meet their bills, and still shell out to go and watch football, yet he's being offered a stupidly big wage on top of the millions he has sat in a Swiss bank account already. Really makes me (personnally) really angry.

uwerosler28 said:
if he doesnt want to leave he doesnt have to we gave him that contract he has done absolutley nothing wrong
Yes he has - he has deliberately precipitated bust ups with team mates and disobeyed the manager. We did not spend 25m on him to do shit like that. We bought him and paid him a fortune to get his fookin head down and do his damnest for club and fans. Even Tevez has realised this and now we are seeing the results again.
Ade is making an utter coont of himself

After seeing cases of Adebayor and Wayne Bridge, I have developed a kind of respect for Daniely Levy's stance on Modric. If players can force club's hands on written agreements, it is high time the clubs do so as well.

Adebayor is probably planning to spend the next two seasons on loan as well and then go to some middle eastern or Chinese clubs and make buckets of money. That is why he is refusing the spurs deal for 80k per week.

If he doesn't play in 10% of first team games this season he can walk and claim full payment of his contract i believe?

Maybe thats his game...

King Of All Geordies said:
If he doesn't play in 10% of first team games this season he can walk and claim full payment of his contract i believe?

Maybe thats his game...

Which by all accounts we're offering anyway. Is he happy to sit out of football for a year to prove a point? I think not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.