Adebayor substituted 15 mins into 2nd half of 3-0 defeat

Prestwich_Blue said:
julio jordio said:
Manchester.
Manchester, England.

It's not just about being English though.

It's about having to cheer a team consisting of players I loathe. Beckham, Rooney, Lampard, Brown, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Ashley Cole, etc.

Correct. I know this makes me bitter but I do not want Beckham or any current United player having a hand in winning the World Cup. If Rooney got sent off in the final and Beckham blazed a penalty over it would actually make me happy. I am one twisted individual.

felixbg said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
We aint half starting to talk like the rags with our views on International football nowadays.

the england team is dominated (and always has been in my lifetime) by uni*ed, liverpool & chelsea players ... how any city fan can cheer them on is beyond my one-dimensioned understanding

what a complete and utter twat of first class proportions,i am english that is why you dick

come the world cup we will be shouting for them as we do,i think the problem is its just getting in the way of our good run at the moment so people will be pissed about international breaks

m27 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It's not just about being English though.

It's about having to cheer a team consisting of players I loathe. Beckham, Rooney, Lampard, Brown, Ferdinand, Gerrard, Ashley Cole, etc.

Correct. I know this makes me bitter but I do not want Beckham or any current United player having a hand in winning the World Cup. If Rooney got sent off in the final and Beckham blazed a penalty over it would actually make me happy. I am one twisted individual.

Let's beg to differ then.
City is always first for me but England are a close second. I don't hate any United/England players I have to say. I'm extremely passionate about both my club and my country and come the summer this country will be swept up in it. Before then I'm looking forward to the most exciting season for City in my lifetime.

stonie said:
felixbg said:
the england team is dominated (and always has been in my lifetime) by uni*ed, liverpool & chelsea players ... how any city fan can cheer them on is beyond my one-dimensioned understanding

what a complete and utter twat of first class proportions,i am english that is why you dick

Wow. In my book anyone who calls someone else a 'twat' and a 'dick' just for having a different opinion to them is the real 'twat' and 'dick', not someone who has decided of their own free will that they don't want to support enlgland. It's people who act like this who put
me off England more than anything.

Winter break.

With any international matches being played in that 2-3 week break.

Do away with the internationals were the entire first team pick up injuries but are available next week for thier club.

Stops managers moaning about fixture pile up, does away with needless football matches and everything runs in harmony.

as much as i'd like england to win the world cup, i wouldn't be gutted if they don't. and that's the BIG difference between club vs country to me. city is the be all and end all and if i'm perfectly honest about it i would rather city win a throw in than england win the world cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.