Adebayor the pundit

i was ades biggest critic last year, bar none, but to see the size of the smile on his face when asked about city, and come out straight away and confirm he will be here, i cant help but warm to him, i actually think itl b a massive year for ade, i honestly believe him n tevez can form a great partnership. im so excited now

citykev28 said:
how does terryphelan keep getting away with this shite?

'getting away with'????

I have an opinion that doesn't match yours and u think I should be banned for it?

Now I know how Kaka feels...

citykev28 said:
terryphelan said:
'getting away with'????

I have an opinion that doesn't match yours and u think I should be banned for it?

Now I know how Kaka feels...

no it's not an opinion though is it? it's an agenda.

No agenda whatsoever. Simply an opinion.

You however, you have an agenda - to try to get me banned because you disagree with me.

He's going to out-score Tevez next season. No African Nations Cup, no terrorist attacks, no emotional turmoil, hopefully less than 7 games missed through suspension. He got 1 in 2, despite all the chaos of his last season. He's got a baby daughter, and look at how that inspired Tevez! Ade will be immense next season. Do we really need to sign another striker? Just go with Ade and Tevez, buy a left-sided midifelder so that we can treat Bellamy as a striker, not a winger (if he stays... all seems to have gone quiet on the Bellamy exit front). Then there's RSC as 4th choice (nobody will bid enough to take him off us, and nobody will match his wage demands, so he'll still be here) Then there's the Academy lads like Nimely and Guidetti as 5th/6th choice. What's wrong with that? Nothing, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.