Adebayor to Blackburn

Marvin said:
Why not see if he's prepared to knuckle down and work hard like all the squad?

You can understand why a player of his calibre just wants to play regular football. Maybe he has proved hard to handle behind the scenes. I really don't know. But it's just as likely media lies. I don't think he will ever get a fair chance in England. He's an easy target for the red tops. he's got a reputation like Bellars, an once you have that tag, its so easy to knock him and every one laps it up.

And like Bellars its justified

Marvin said:
Why not see if he's prepared to knuckle down and work hard like all the squad?

You can understand why a player of his calibre just wants to play regular football. Maybe he has proved hard to handle behind the scenes. I really don't know. But it's just as likely media lies. I don't think he will ever get a fair chance in England. He's an easy target for the red tops. he's got a reputation like Bellars, an once you have that tag, its so easy to knock him and every one laps it up.
Of course it is mostly media lies, or even worse, fans lying to themselves to justify hating him. Read his quotes, and the man has nothing but nice things to say about City. Read other players quotes, including Kolo that he got into a fight with, they have nothing but nice things to say about him. Read the quotes from Real players (including the most self absorbed player Ronaldo) they all love him and keep asking their team to keep him. He is honest, straight forward and loyal. In spite of all the fabrications. To compare him to Bellamy is slanderous to say the least. I have heard Bellamy disrespect, teammates,opponents and coaches on live TV. I have read quotes of him opposing coach's practice protocols. And yet people compare Bayor to that? I mean this is the same team that houses Balo and Tevez@ Please! Compared to those 2 Bayor is a saint.
I have concluded many need a reason to dislike a player we no longer have any use for, so they make up, believe or embelish these minor stories and extrapolate gargantuan conclusions from them. But if we are being honest, we just don't want Bayor anymore. Nothing more nothing less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.