Adebayor to Blackburn

Chevelle said:
Good attitude from him... I still think Blackburn (if they can afford his wages) would be a great place for him... he would be the superstar of the team! And Venkys have some big ambitions for the future.

Is one of them paying big bucks for underperformers?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ade you ñanky piece of no mark shit. Fuck off to blackburn or zenit, no one likes you dickhead

-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am --

I repeat. NO ONE. Get to fuck

Sensible contribution - thanks.
Is his 'slimness' an issue for you?

okstate99 said:
Go PSG.. you have billions.. He can be the face of your club. He can be a big fish in small pond.

But in his case, he's so big that the pond overflows.

And last i checked, fish don't play football.

Found this on Twitter, he's making it very hard for us to move him on.

Emmanuel Adebayor says in Le Patriote he wants to win titles and won't go to Blackburn, Zenit or PSG

Zenit win titles and surely PSG will challenge soon.

I think he wants to sit on his pay packet unless someone matches it. Shame we're ditching our reserve side, we could win the league with Ade and Boateng in it. ;)

But his attitude stinks. We won't win the leagu with him in the squad because of all the trouble he causes. He wants to be the main man and do what the fuck he wants.

That is never going to happen at city these days. It's not his ability the same goes for Bellamy. They are just fucking twats and shit to have around the place, Mancini has said he won't have them back at the club and I fully understand and support him.

alera said:
But his attitude stinks. We won't win the leagu with him in the squad because of all the trouble he causes. He wants to be the main man and do what the fuck he wants.

That is never going to happen at city these days. It's not his ability the same goes for Bellamy. They are just fucking twats and shit to have around the place, Mancini has said he won't have them back at the club and I fully understand and support him.

And Tevez?

he seems to forget how the club supported him through his trouble after the arsenal match and the minibus attack in africa,he can fcuk right off no one will touch the cnut until a big drop in wages is considered by him,who said all players want to do at the end of the day is play football....

Why not see if he's prepared to knuckle down and work hard like all the squad?

You can understand why a player of his calibre just wants to play regular football. Maybe he has proved hard to handle behind the scenes. I really don't know. But it's just as likely media lies. I don't think he will ever get a fair chance in England. He's an easy target for the red tops. he's got a reputation like Bellars, an once you have that tag, its so easy to knock him and every one laps it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.