Adebayor to Blackburn

Ade you ñanky piece of no mark shit. Fuck off to blackburn or zenit, no one likes you dickhead<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am --<br /><br />I repeat. NO ONE. Get to fuck

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ade you ñanky piece of no mark shit. Fuck off to blackburn or zenit, no one likes you dickhead

-- Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:01 am --

I repeat. NO ONE. Get to fuck

Somebody starting the weekend early? ;-)

LoveCity said:
Has refused Zenit outright...

"I want to make it clear in Africa, today, that there is no chance of me going to Zenit, so I think I have to be very clear to everyone that I, Adebayor Sheyi Emmanuel, will never be going to Zenit

"I even have an ex-girlfriend who is from Russia so there is nothing about Russia.

"I love the country but I dont think I can see myself playing in the Russia league.

"There is nothing bad about Russia, but I cannot see myself there playing football [at the moment].

"I just want to keep on enjoying my life

"I don’t have anything to prove to anybody anymore in football. I have done a lot of things in football.

"I have scored important goals and played in big games so for me, in my head, I don’t have any pressure at all.

"If I have to go to Man City, I will do that with pleasure and if I have to stay in Madrid, I will stay with pleasure because at the end of the day, what is important is, I want to play

"When I was not playing at Manchester [City], I knew there were lots of criticism and people were saying maybe I was not really good enough to play football and you know when I joined Madrid, I proved everyone that they were wrong so for me today, I’m very happy for that and it doesn’t really matter where I’m going to next season.

"Right now, I’m enjoying my holidays and I leave the rest of the job in my manager’s hand.

"He is there to find me a club, that is his job.”

Not trying to be rude ade but, what exactly have you accomplished? Yes you have played at big clubs, where you couldn't be arsed, to the point where the fans turned on you and you threw a tantrum. Then you came here, and honestly played well until you were asked and expected to hustle. Then you threw another tantrum. Then you went to RM where you played a bit part demolishing teams that were so far inferior to your own that most of the time it's not fair. You ARE good enough to play in England, you just don't care enough. I'm sorry to sound rude, but you continue to act as though the footballing world owes you something. And last, Bobby was there to coach and teach you, and you didn't want any of it. Spare me the excuses of him not talking to you or whatever, think maybe he might have had quite a bit on his mind at this point you d***? Your being paid (a ton of money btw) to shutup and play football, something we fans would give a nut for, and you acted like you couldn't care less in games. I'm getting so mad as I type this!

I could keep going but I'm gonna stop so I can sleep.
/end rant

LoveCity said:
Has refused Zenit outright...

"I want to make it clear in Africa, today, that there is no chance of me going to Zenit, so I think I have to be very clear to everyone that I, Adebayor Sheyi Emmanuel, will never be going to Zenit

"I even have an ex-girlfriend who is from Russia so there is nothing about Russia.

"I love the country but I dont think I can see myself playing in the Russia league.

"There is nothing bad about Russia, but I cannot see myself there playing football [at the moment].

"I just want to keep on enjoying my life

"I don’t have anything to prove to anybody anymore in football. I have done a lot of things in football.

"I have scored important goals and played in big games so for me, in my head, I don’t have any pressure at all.

"If I have to go to Man City, I will do that with pleasure and if I have to stay in Madrid, I will stay with pleasure because at the end of the day, what is important is, I want to play

"When I was not playing at Manchester [City], I knew there were lots of criticism and people were saying maybe I was not really good enough to play football and you know when I joined Madrid, I proved everyone that they were wrong so for me today, I’m very happy for that and it doesn’t really matter where I’m going to next season.

"Right now, I’m enjoying my holidays and I leave the rest of the job in my manager’s hand.

"He is there to find me a club, that is his job.”

Not got a problem with anything he has said here. Considering he is a talented player with a good strike rate, is on huge wages and would be sold for much less than we paid, it would make sense for him and Mancini to try to sort out their differences. Shame that will never happen and we'll take a massive hit financially, getting rid of a decent player.

Yes you did dear Ade; you showed the world against Barcelona, that a human being can actually act like a battering ram, running around knocking opponents down with really weird looking body checks.

Zenit snubbed, Marseille can't afford him! Maybe we will have a fourth choice striker, although Mancini preferred even Jo to him last season before he was loaned out so must hate the guy.

-

Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor will not be joining Marseille this summer due to his astronomical wage demands, according to La Provence.

The Togolese international looks set to depart Eastlands this summer on a permanent basis, with Roberto Mancini deeming the former Arsenal man surplus to requirements.

However, Adebayor will not be joining Marseille for the beginning of next season despite his representatives holding preliminary talks with the club.

The 27-year-old is believed to earn €160,000 a week (£142,000) at the Premier League club and is unwilling to take a significant wage drop.

Adebayor spent the second half of last season on loan at Real Madrid yet the La Liga giants chose to let the player return to the Citizens, declining to exercise their option to purchase the striker for €15 million (£13.3m).

Zenit St Petersburg and Juventus have also been linked with moves for Adebayor, although the player himself ruled out a move to the Russian champions earlier this week.

He previously played under Marseille coach Didier Deschamps during his spell at Monaco between 2003 and 2006.

he is so good

he has showed so much

you can't understand WHY the hell real madrid sent him back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.