Adebayor to Malaga

alera said:
I really hope this happens, the sooner he is gone the better.

He is a cancer on our club you could argue worse than Bellamy was.

He has been fit all season but how much has he played ? All the ability in the world but his attitude stinks. Just carried on a City where he left off at Arsenal. Hes disruptive and a trouble causer. Hated within the squad and training setup by all accounts.

Another shocking Hughes buy we are going to have to deal with the consequences. If we can get him out on a permanent basis be rid of the wages and maybe get £10 million back that would be brilliant business but I`m not holding my breathe.

"another shocking huhes buy"

yeh just like carlos,vinny and dejong.

fucking obsessed.

I hope Malaga get him. They are trying what we have and i wish them good luck. They have too start somewhere and getting Ade would be a massive step for them.

alera said:

He has been fit all season but how much has he played ? All the ability in the world but his attitude stinks. Just carried on a City where he left off at Arsenal. Hes disruptive and a trouble causer. Hated within the squad and training setup by all accounts.

Another shocking Hughes buy we are going to have to deal with the consequences. If we can get him out on a permanent basis be rid of the wages and maybe get £10 million back that would be brilliant business but I`m not holding my breathe.
bet you cant wait till we sell Kompany, De Jong and tevez !

blue dallas said:
alera said:

bet you cant wait till we sell Kompany, De Jong and tevez !

Just because he did 3-4 good signings, and as much flops.. doesn't mean he did a good job. He really had no plan in those signings, Mancini has done waaaaaay better signings.

alera said:
Hes disruptive and a trouble causer. Hated within the squad and training setup by all accounts.

Can you be more specific? i've not seen any quotes?

Not saying i'm doubting the validity or it comes as any surprise,i'd just like the proof.

The proof is he has been fit all season and not played at all. He's a much better player than Jo so why can't he even make the bench ? Players having a go in the press , him starting fights in training, constant rumours of players and training staff wanting to see the back of him. Then his interviews in the press in the summer saying he wanted to go on loan to juve , milan do I need to go on ? But I guess we paid 25 million for him and 160k a week for him to sit round doing nothing right ?

Hughes signed a few decent players more through luck I can't believe he had much to do with tevez he was a marque signing we would have had him anyway. What about bridge, , Bellamy, rsc ? You could argue lescotts hardly ripped up trees as well he might still come good though.

Anyway Hughes is busy taking fulham down with the Europa final top 10 side he inherited so no longer our problem

alera said:

He was by no means a shocking signing.

He's one of the most talented strikers the world has ever seen, and he helped us tremendously in his first season with us, but he has one huge problem which was present at Arsenal, but seemed to dim when we got him, but has been getting rapidly worse for a good few months now.

He's got an attitude like Bellamy, but Bellamy uses his attitude to his advantage, as it was caused by his desire to win. But Ade has his attitude, but not his motivation, infact, he seems totally dissinterested in football.

That does not however make him a bad buy, not by any stretch.

Just remember that not long before he turned up, we had to pick between Samaras, Corradi and Vassell to lead the line.

I think he's had more than his time at this club now, but he will never be a bad buy for any club he goes to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.