Adebayor

Freestyler said:
BlueTG said:
Pissed me off aswell, always does with the headers. Hes about 6ft 4, surely thats enough of a reason to jump and win a header, chances are he will, but never does.

Yesterday SWP won 2 headers against that massive defender, if SWP can Adebayor can, no excuses.
Thats because SWP puts in effort at every point possible, even when hes not likely to win it, he'll challenge it.
As for Ade i know he doesnt want it pumped forward to him in the air, but when it does he should flipping leave the ground for it.

Ricster said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
ade is a great player, one of the best. but to rate a player on the day of his game and not going into preconceptions ade was absoloutley shocking yesterday. no effort, no grit he couldn't even ber arsed to leave the pitch.

No effort? I suggest you watch the first goal again
don't even tell me he put satisfactary effort in yesterday, he was woeful. and the first goal, what about it? what he did breifly is a fraction of what is expected of him

Ade was horrible and should have been subbed much sooner. RSC played better in 10 minutes than Ade played in 80. He is inconsistent and lazy.

as has been said hes been different since the arse game. its like hes proved his point now dosent really give a shit. and for a centre forward he spends less time in the centre than jo did!

Ricster said:
He's up front on his own with a forward siting behind him.

Its called leading the line, LINE, LINE

yes but when you have wingers trying to get crosses in you need your big centr forward in the middle to get it in the net. if caicedo can do it then im pretty bloody sure adebayor can

what really annoyed me about ade yesterday was his body language when tevez scored the goal to make it 3-3, he just turned and walked out of the box, no emotion, no excitement

supercity36 said:
Ricster said:
He's up front on his own with a forward siting behind him.

Its called leading the line, LINE, LINE

yes but when you have wingers trying to get crosses in you need your big centr forward in the middle to get it in the net. if caicedo can do it then im pretty bloody sure adebayor can

What winger was on the right after SWP went off? Ireland kept cutting inside meaning we had no width on the right unless Ade went out. If he had stayed in the centre Richards would have been ineffective going forward too.

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Ricster said:
supercity36 said:

What winger was on the right after SWP went off? Ireland kept cutting inside meaning we had no width on the right unless Ade went out. If he had stayed in the centre Richards would have been ineffective going forward too.

LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE!

what bigger picture? we have a centre forward playing as a right winger!

Ricster said:
For all you that slagged him yesterday;

1. He was the reason City scored the first goal. His pressuring of the Bolton defender led to us gaining possession
2. Held the ball up superbly and dragged his defender out of position to make the space for Richards to score.

Someone actually called him Lazybayor yesterday. If he was that lazy we wouldn't have got back on level terms first time round!

he also wouldnt be found in our penalty area trying to defend corners, i think he has had some press and some fall for it hes being asked to dso a role hes not suited to he need bakk to feet not launch up in the air to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.