Adebayor.

why is it everytime there is an adebayor thread arsenal fans HAVE to pop up?

obsessed with him.

edit : not just on this on 606 aswell .. well annoying

Lordeffingham said:
Sabster said:
TBH, you read the comments from him at the begining of the summer, and he seemed really happy and passionate to be involved. But he has been gradually forced out undeservedly.

Still not happy about the insult tbh, like you have any idea about the kind of chap I am?

Someone who doesn't back his own players, is very short-sighted and makes knee-jurk reactions..

Probably slightly lacking in intelligence aswell...

JoshuaJDuckworth said:
Haha, I have done it again - a thread starts to get going, I post and bang, couple of posts later thread dies! HAHA, another thread killed!
[bigimg]http://www.jonburgerman.com/images/uploads/BP11badge.jpg[/bigimg]

;)

Emmanuel Adebayor is an absolutely fantastic player.

If, what we are hearing is true (newspaper talk), then our beloved Manchester City should let him go.

However, I personally would love him to stay.

Many people are quick to believe what is said in the media is fact - sometimes what is said in our daily newspaper's; isn't true.

Macc said:
Many people are quick to believe what is said in the media is fact - sometimes what is said in our daily newspaper's; isn't true.

That goes without saying, of course. I think though that Marwood felt the need to comment publicly on it suggests there's something to it.

The ghost of Burnage lane said:
He's shit, I've always said it. A touch like an elephant.

Any the sneaky git had has agent ring the Rags and Chelsea after agreeing terms with us, just to see if they would match the offer. Bacon face said in a press conference that they laughed down the phone. A few hours later he was holding a city shirt at Eastlands.

Good riddance I say.

Of course they "laughed down the 'phone."
In the same way the Maserati salesman did when I recently tried to part-ex my D reg Ford Orion for the rather jazzy yellow number on the forecourt.

But that didn't actually happen either.

Bad buy from Hughes, just because i can afford a maserati doesn't mean i should buy one.

Hope we get champions league this season then we make a move for ibrahimovic. Mancini can get the best out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.