Adebayor.

wolfsburg have signed a striker from juve so maybe there will be a merry go round with dzecko and ade

The stat I am interested in is goal to chances ratio. Include in this being offside to slide rule through balls and shots not on target.

lets just say arsene whinger doesn`t get rid of players who are positives on a team and with adebayor obviously he was a bad egg,he was quite happy signing on for the big bucks last season and being the big star in the team but with our other big signings coming in i think his ego has been deflated somewhat. I really hope that i`m wrong about ade because i think he has a lot to offer the team but if he carries on doing an anelka then we`ll have to say adios i`m afraid.

manimanc said:
lets just say arsene whinger doesn`t get rid of players who are positives on a team and with adebayor obviously he was a bad egg,he was quite happy signing on for the big bucks last season and being the big star in the team but with our other big signings coming in i think his ego has been deflated somewhat. I really hope that i`m wrong about ade because i think he has a lot to offer the team but if he carries on doing an anelka then we`ll have to say adios i`m afraid.
Adebayor can whinge and moan all he wants as far as I'm concerned, unless he can all of a sudden become a much better player, then he's of no consequence. Proven to be an underachieving slacker over many games.
World class whinger, flacid rag doll of a player.

Adebayor is not LAZY. I am sorry he is always running, and as the guy said he was in the top 3 of distance covered.

Sabster said:
Adebayor is not LAZY. I am sorry he is always running, and as the guy said he was in the top 3 of distance covered.

i agree , ade isnt lazy.

he is just a poor player . he can score , but other than that he dont bring nothing to a team. not an header , not an holded ball , not an assist , nothing.

Guys got everything to be a world class player - apart from a brain! Sorry but it's true.

Mancio said:
i agree , ade isnt lazy.

he is just a poor player . he can score , but other than that he dont bring nothing to a team. not an header , not an holded ball , not an assist , nothing.

Remind me who set up Balotelli in Romania? Did ou see Ade when he came on at Spurs?

I think Ade needs constant pushing, he didn't get that last season, he was the only real choice upfront and his goals to game ratio was good iirc.

This season i think we've already started to see him chasing lost causes in the PL and giving more off the ball, but we as fans can't really pass judgement on his attitude in 'smaller' games... most can't be arsed themselves. ;)

cookster said:
Guys got everything to be a world class player - apart from a brain! Sorry but it's true.
Most football player have nothing upstairs. But listening to Milner press conference before the European game makes me think this guy is one intelligent footballer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.