Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrr oh yes please!

Big and strong like a mule, with a character to match. But if he decides that he wants something, then he can make wonders. I like him, and I think he is very upset with Arsenal supporters right now, I have seen some nasty opinions on some forums.

supercity36 said:
chesterguy said:
supercity36 said:
face it guys he is SHIT. if we got him id see it as the biggest waste of money (bar JO) in the time we have had this wealth (both ADUG and frank). give me anelka,tevez or aguero ANYDAY of the week. adebayor barely ever shows and isnt that well rated by the arsenal fans. they would be getting the much better deal, as wenger could then buy 1 quality striker with MUCH money to spare

You what? On his day this guy is unplayable do you not remeber him at COMS two seasons ago when he took us apart. People on this site need to get real. We are being linked with players who have played for top 4 sides and people on here are turning their noses up as though we have a god given right to get whoever we want as if it is that easy believe you me it isn't.

listen to yourself. the only decent game you can remember this guy having is 2 YEARS AGO! he has done jack shit this season and id much rather have a consistent striker than ade

I didnt realise you were an Arsenal fan who have seen each and every one of their games which gives you the knowledge to know how he has played in every game I thought you might have been a City fan my mistake. Or maybe you are just talking through your arse

Can be great on his day but im not to sure about his attitude. He is just the type of player we need through to be our front man.

i like big Phil

but to line up today (and next season)
with

SWP Robinho

Adebayor

would scare the pants off most sides!

Adabayor surely fits the bill in terms of the target man - big,strong,can hold ball as well as anyone in prem - proven in prem and good finisher - the attitude and application issue is what Hughes gets paid to address

chesterguy said:
supercity36 said:
chesterguy said:
supercity36 said:
face it guys he is SHIT. if we got him id see it as the biggest waste of money (bar JO) in the time we have had this wealth (both ADUG and frank). give me anelka,tevez or aguero ANYDAY of the week. adebayor barely ever shows and isnt that well rated by the arsenal fans. they would be getting the much better deal, as wenger could then buy 1 quality striker with MUCH money to spare

You what? On his day this guy is unplayable do you not remeber him at COMS two seasons ago when he took us apart. People on this site need to get real. We are being linked with players who have played for top 4 sides and people on here are turning their noses up as though we have a god given right to get whoever we want as if it is that easy believe you me it isn't.

listen to yourself. the only decent game you can remember this guy having is 2 YEARS AGO! he has done jack shit this season and id much rather have a consistent striker than ade

I didnt realise you were an Arsenal fan who have seen each and every one of their games which gives you the knowledge to know how he has played in every game I thought you might have been a City fan my mistake. Or maybe you are just talking through your arse

maybe youre talking through your arse! and ive seen a few arsenal games, due to them being on sky sports when we arent and whenever we are away. look your telling me youd take ade over anelka?? if you say ade then go to a mental therapist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.