Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrr oh yes please!

Not for me. Lazy and clumsy.
21 million could go towards a bid for Aguero or Tevez not on this lazy bastard.

No way mate! The Guy scored 20 odd goals last season was defo in the top three scorers, he's been injured most of this season. I cant believe some of the lads on here, we dont even have a quality forward like him at the moment.

Mate, if AC Milan are in for him, he must be shit...not!

im glad most people are saying yes to him

people who are saying he is crap need to get real, he is the perfect premiership lone man!!

I reckon we should play two upfront next season, just imagine Adebayor with Boji or Adebayor Bellamy off him..

Even better imagine if we get Adebayorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and the Drog----ba

Adebayor and Drogba upfront, man that will be piss hot....who would love to see those two upfront? I certainly would like too.

[/quote]You what? On his day this guy is unplayable do you not remeber him at COMS two seasons ago when he took us apart. People on this site need to get real. We are being linked with players who have played for top 4 sides and people on here are turning their noses up as though we have a god given right to get whoever we want as if it is that easy believe you me it isn't.[/quote]

[/quote]listen to yourself. the only decent game you can remember this guy having is 2 YEARS AGO! he has done jack shit this season and id much rather have a consistent striker than ade[/quote]

[/quote]I didnt realise you were an Arsenal fan who have seen each and every one of their games which gives you the knowledge to know how he has played in every game I thought you might have been a City fan my mistake. Or maybe you are just talking through your arse[/quote]

[/quote]maybe youre talking through your arse! and ive seen a few arsenal games, due to them being on sky sports when we arent and whenever we are away. look your telling me youd take ade over anelka?? if you say ade then go to a mental therapist[/quote]

This is the problem with fans. They see a player twice a season and a few games on sky and they think it gives them the knwledge to define whether a player is good or not. I think I will take the opinion of the managers of the top 4 sides and if they think they are good enough to be in a top 4 side then I will treat their opinion with more respect than yours!!!

NZBlumer said:
No way mate! The Guy scored 20 odd goals last season was defo in the top three scorers, he's been injured most of this season. I cant believe some of the lads on here, we dont even have a quality forward like him at the moment.

Mate, if AC Milan are in for him, he must be shit...not!

So does this mean Senderos is class ?

He's better than all our forwards bar Robinho. Why people don't want him is a fucking joke.

Fuck the price off, are you paying it? No! It doesn't matter how much it is, the arabs are fucking wadded beyond comprehension.

He is just what we need. Height, can hold the ball up well, can play the lone striker role...I just don't see why people don't want him...it's a joke!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.