Adebayor's ban

In fairness hes just explaining how they will fuck us.

They can (and according to him) will do him for the celebration under a different offence "Inproper conduct"

Hes saying it will definately be fast tracked, so he will miss the Derby, there will definately will be a ban he will get done for the stamp as well and again it will be more than 3 match ban.

HEs saying he will be banned for one month mimimum. This is a fucking joke.

PMSL typical Arse fan...

"he deserves an immediate 7 game ban"

"his stamp was intentional and had that been in a shopping centre or a cafe he would have been arrested and looking at 4 years in prison !"

Am I being very biased because I honestly don't see the 'stamp' as an obvious case of Ade doing RVP. Anyway, if he is banned for the derby I'm as concerned about losing Ade's defensive qualities at set pieces than losing his attacking prowess. He is priceless on the near post at corners and more times than not gets his head to them. If RSC is fit I think Hughes might thrown him straight in.

Its a disgrace 5 game ban? Nowhere near long enough, nothing like this has ever happened in football before.

Adebayor should be banned for life and his wages distributed between the top 4 clubs as we are not worthy of ever holding one of those positions.

i just hope the fa look at rvp innitial tackle that caused the "stamp" to happen if ade hadnt moved out of the way he could of been talking about ade having a serious injury

BHe was saying if the ref had seen it he would have got red card = 3 match ban BUT because he didnt FA have power to increase it plus he thought there would definately be a seperate ban for the celebration.

Also said it will definately be fast tracked - will be heard next week plus any appeal so ban will come into effect from the next game.

By the sounds of it if he gets a 5 game ban we will be lucky.

He covered the RVP challenge he said it would have been a yellow card, also they can and will give further punishment for the celebration as it wil be classed as a seperate offence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.