Adebayor's ban

Seen one replay of the "stamp" on SSN this morning... if he gets a ban for that i think the game's in real trouble, he's not thrusting his leg down, hes not looking to that twats head and, whilst wearing footwear with studs on, RVP still managed to finish the game and hit the post.

Hardly the actions of a victim that has been "stamped" on.

On the celebration, we've had it against us and will do in the future. Its the pinicle of PL football.

Player falls out with team, player transfers, player plays old team, players scored goal, players and fans rub it in... Hugely.

Absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating and letting your old fans know what just happened.

Was anyone complaining when Fowler waved "five" to the rag fans in the derby? Did Phil Neville get baned for running the length of the pitch when Cahill scored from that injury time corner? Do players get banned when they score away from home at the opposite end of of thier support?

No. I find it sad that, as threads seem to pop up every week about atmosphere in the stands, people seem to want to take the ingredients out of football that make it so addictive.

If Dunne/Distin scored and did the same thing we'd no doubt give him stick... i doubt we'd be calling for, and expecting, bans.

Typical if he gets a ban and RVP get's off scot free for firstly, mouthing 'fuck off, fucking come on' at the City fans while standing 6 feet away, and secondly for lunging in on Adebayor in such a way that caused the reaction from Ade. I understand retaliation shouldn't be tolerated but in these incidents it always seems to the retaliator is always the one with the heavy punishment.

Be interested to know why Vidic hasn't recieved a ban from the Wigan game and what happens with the elbow he planted on Crouch yesterday when he had in fact already been booked. But these things tend to even themselves out don't they? Oh wait.....

Even the Arsenal sub Eboue pushed RVP away from our fans and looked like he thought he was out of order. Its disgrace nothing is being said about that incident much worse than what ADE did its really really fucking pissing me off.

if you want to complain to FA i think this is the correct link

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs/ComplaintsProcedure.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/Con ... edure.aspx</a>

if think the complaint is in regards to a club (in the options on the page)

alera said:
I tried but link doesnt seem to work unfortunately.

oh dear, the FA are abit useless arent they. perhaps try the "contact us" tab on the right

Poor old Arsene was a bit shell-shocked and confused. When asked what he thought about the so called "head-kicking" incident by Adebayor he insisted he hadn't seen it. It was only later,after the interview that he suddenly remembered the lad didn't play for him anymore!! Sad eh!

Surely the FA have to prove intent - don't see how they can from one angle of a slow-mo video and a winge on the Arsenal site. How can Van Persie claim that Ade intended to hurt him from the outset, looked like he tryed his best with that tackle! Takes one to know one Van Persie?

The FA can't ban Adebayor for his celebration - considering Gary Neville ran half the length of the pitch to the Liverpool supporters in 2006 and incited the crowd - he got a £500k fine and no ban...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DwSZdB5VE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.