Adebayour to spurs 8 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor

DaveTheYid said:
Cavani is a terrible striker, Defoe is miles better.

As for Falcao, He is decent but I would prefer Bale being given the "Messi Role" so he can run around and tear apart defences.
There is wumming and then there is this...

DaveTheYid said:

As for Falcao, He is decent but I would prefer Bale being given the "Messi Role" so he can run around and tear apart defences.

Why?

DaveTheYid said:

Please, never leave.

I was looking at Adebayor's stats for last season and they are very impressive.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bitterandblue.com/2012/8/2/3212978/the-top-15-strikers-in-the-2011-12-epl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bitterandblue.com/2012/8/2/3 ... 011-12-epl</a>

DaveTheYid said:

Bale is a winger, put him in the Messi role and he will fail miserably. Falcao and Cavani would walk in Spurs team and AVB would kill to have any of them.

DaveTheYid said:
According to a couple of websites, AVB is going to move onto new targets as the Ade deal has collapsed.

Your username offends me. I feel it is bringing the forum into disrepute.

DaveTheYid said:

whoa.... must be a sale on mushrooms in london these days.

DaveTheYid said:

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.