Adebayour to spurs 8 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adebayor

He'll sign for spuds eventually, they need strikers, a compromise will be reached.

Adebayor

Ade is entitle to his contract in full I say again it's up to spurs to pay up! They are getting in his day a 25m player and HE was a major player in the spurs side! levy and spurs are trying it on plus leaking all sorts if bullshit about strikers they going to buy

waspish said:
Ade is entitle to his contract in full I say again it's up to spurs to pay up! They are getting in his day a 25m player and HE was a major player in the spurs side! levy and spurs are trying it on plus leaking all sorts if bullshit about strikers they going to buy

I think it's entirely conceivable that they will attempt to buy Damiao again. The chairman of independiente was quoted last summer and in January as saying he's rejected bids of around 12 million from Spurs for him, so they obviously have an interest in him. I said in another thread that it wouldn't surprise me if Damiao is the striker they end up buying. He would be a cheaper and better long term prospect than Ade.

Mister Appointment said:
waspish said:

I think it's entirely conceivable that they will attempt to buy Damiao again. The chairman of independiente was quoted last summer and in January as saying he's rejected bids of around 12 million from Spurs for him, so they obviously have an interest in him. I said in another thread that it wouldn't surprise me if Damiao is the striker they end up buying. He would be a cheaper and better long term prospect than Ade.

I'm sure they will probably buy Damiao, however they would still be short of strikers.

Rammy Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:
waspish said:

I'm sure they will probably buy Damiao, however they would still be short of strikers.

I agree, but I suspect they will move for two of them. You get the impression with Spurs that they are holding out for Modric to move for the money they want before showing their full hand for this summer. Levy seems to place making money over efficient squad planning.

Adebayor

Mister Appointment said:
waspish said:

All players bought from outside of premier are a gamble Ade is PROVEN Ade and spurs are hanging tight hoping we buckle in the last few days of the transfer window!

Mister Appointment said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mister Appointment said:

I agree, but I suspect they will move for two of them. You get the impression with Spurs that they are holding out for Modric to move for the money they want before showing their full hand for this summer. Levy seems to place making money over efficient squad planning.

Levy's not daft though, he knows that if he gets his £35mil for Modric then he is going to get bumped up prices for players he goes for. I think they'll be looking to conclude the deal for Ade this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.