Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

bluemooner_mcfc said:
SSN are idiots.

they just said RSC made his debut today in SA lol ferkin tools.

oh my god tht woman on ssn has made two fuck ups today,1 she sed city wud hv to win the match against the chiefs to make the final even tho we are guaranteed to be in the final cos of who we r, 2 she jus sed santa cruz made his debut when he wasnt in the squad and i clearly saw him sitting beside tevz in the stand!!

FUC*IN HATE SSN!!

ell said:
leewill31 said:
to be here by 31st august

Robinho
Adebyeour
Tevez
Roque Santa Cruz
Bellamy

ones that wont be here come 31st august
benj
Bojinov
Caicedo
evans
I dont see the point in selling the last 3? we dont need the money they are all young why not just loan them??

my statement includes maybe loaning!

but all so remembering that yes bojinov may stay because its 7 on the bench now so minimum 2 strikers as subs?

If you are talking about who i think you are, she is allowed to make mistakes ;)

bluemooner_mcfc said:
wenger interview coming up shortly on SSN

Wenger happy. City happy.

Arsenal happy even without a new striker? That's what Wenger was saying.

I think he likes the idea of just one striker and lots of support from midfield like Spain.

squirtyflower said:
Wenger on SSN saying that Adebayor is at City having a medical and that he is very likely to join City ffs.

Haha. Hope so see him soon at CoMS.

We need that final confirmation after all the crazyness around this move.

squirtyflower said:
Wenger on SSN saying that Adebayor is at City having a medical and that he is very likely to join City ffs.

Why did you write ffs?

larderland said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
SSN are idiots.

they just said RSC made his debut today in SA lol ferkin tools.

oh my god tht woman on ssn has made two fuck ups today,1 she sed city wud hv to win the match against the chiefs to make the final even tho we are guaranteed to be in the final cos of who we r, 2 she jus sed santa cruz made his debut when he wasnt in the squad and i clearly saw him sitting beside tevz in the stand!!

FUC*IN HATE SSN!!

Don't be too hard on her...she's only reading out what the journos write for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.