Adebyor at COMS! [Merged]

Re: adebayor at the stadium

Anyone else keep think they're going to CoMS when they say on SSN "We're going Manchester now...about Amir Khan"

ARRGH

Dillon said:
Anyone else keep think they're going to CoMS when they say on SSN "We're going Manchester now...about Amir Khan"

ARRGH

hahah was bout to say the same!!

Dillon said:

ARRGH

i just thought exactly the same!! you would think they will go there live surely. they are there as cameras were in the shop this morning!!!!

Re: Adebyor. At big screen at 5 pm

ell said:
Wengers happy, hes getting 25million for a good player,but a grumpy git who hes got tired of

well our gain mate and no wonder adebayor wasnt happy being played as a lone striker all the time.

he will score with us plaing 2 strikers all next season trust me...

bluemooner_mcfc said:
ell said:
Wengers happy, hes getting 25million for a good player,but a grumpy git who hes got tired of

well our gain mate and no wonder adebayor wasnt happy being played as a lone striker all the time.

Problem is we will be playing 3 attacking players

Tevez Robinho
Adebayor

julio jordio said:
I'm in Mary d's. Please update me! Thank fuck for the iPhone!

Im in Colchester ur in Mary D's!!!!!!!

Get across the road and update me.......

bluemooner_mcfc said:
ell said:

I hope that wasn't directed at ell? Cause he is clearly a City fan. Or have I completely misread it? But it certainly is City's gain unless Wenger has an ace up his sleeve because I can't see him playing Bendtner week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.