Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Doesn't bother me. Barcelona are a great club and dare i say bigger than City. I wish him all the best, he has been magnificent for us and was responsible for the finest moment football has seen in this country. Hopefully his brother will keep his mouth shut, it ain't necessary. Curious how he will play with Messi, should be great to watch.

I hope he's been mis-quoted or had the words put in his mouth

Step up!!?? is it fuck

A club weighed down with debt full of old has beens and facing expulsion from the CL

He didn’t say it was a step up, he said it was a step forward, which I didn’t interpret as a negative on us in any way.

What is he supposed to say?

You offered me a much better contract than City, and it is likely to be my last one at the top level?

Good luck to him. You never know, he may follow the Argentine great Willy Caballero and lift the European Cup.

Aguero is a legend and you wouldn't expect him to say anything different from what he did... but he still shouldn't have said it in my opinion.

If Messi rocked up at City we'd all expect him to say "I'm sad to be leaving Barcelona but excited for a new challenge at another great club"... something like that is all that is needed.

He's sort of pissed all over us with saying Barca are the best club in the world. With Pep, it's different. We know he loves Barca but it doesn't stop him doing a great job with us. What he says about us "not having history in the competition" is to take pressure of the players so that's fine by me.

If Kun is a little pissed it's quite understandable watching players starting in front of him not fit to lace his boots. I'm not buying he's been injured all this time. Anyone having a pop needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Doubt we'll see another like him.
Neither am I. His recent penalty miss against Chelsea struck me as a nonchalant 'fuck you' to Guardiola. It was though he missed it on purpose for all the times he's been fucked about by Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.