Adidas trainers

Adidas haven’t made a decent trainer since 2010 ish apart from the 2019 Torsions. Quality has fallen off in terms of material. Plus with all the wee Fannies wearing the crappy city series releases I try to avoid ever wearing adidas at the fitba.

Adidas haven’t made a decent trainer since 2010 ish apart from the 2019 Torsions. Quality has fallen off in terms of material. Plus with all the wee Fannies wearing the crappy city series releases I try to avoid ever wearing adidas at the fitba.
Stop taking utter shite.

There's been tons of great shoes releases by them. Plenty of shite, but fuckloads of good ones.

Last edited:
Have had many Adidas Originals trainers. Always thought they were poorly made but look great.

I now wear Air Force 1's and they last forever. Cost a bit more, but worth it.

Lovely trainers but £170 is mental. They are similar to white Broomfield so save yourself £110.

Have had many Adidas Originals trainers. Always thought they were poorly made but look great.

I now wear Air Force 1's and they last forever. Cost a bit more, but worth it.
I don't like them...they remind me of those 90's platform Spice Girl trainers.

Adidas and quality has never been a thing. They’ve always been made with bobbins materials, I don’t think they’re making them with anything different than they ever did (apart from the vegan stuff they’re doing).

They just look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.