Adidas trainers

I went to the launch party of this adidas exhibition on Thursday. Got invited through work.

Free drinks which was good, but the DJ was absolutely horrendous and it was full of wannabe fake tanned love island Instagram types.

Exhibition was probably great if your obsessed with trainers. My mate loved it but it just looked like a load of second hand shoes to me.

Adidas and quality has never been a thing. They’ve always been made with bobbins materials, I don’t think they’re making them with anything different than they ever did (apart from the vegan stuff they’re doing).

They just look good.
I dunno. The newer Gazelles seem flimsy and lighter. You look at the Stockholm and Dublins from around 2008 to the more recent ones. They just don’t look as good and the quality seems to drop. I’m more about Diadora these days, thankfully I’ve plenty classic adidas to still rock.

Any one been to Adidas spezial exhibition in manchester ,went on Saturday,then to a bar called ,canvas with tons of Adidas memorabilia, good day out.IMG_20221119_163905_273.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.