Adrian Bernabe

MCFCFanTX

Feel like he needs a loan. Doesn't really have much to prove at the EDS level. Maybe Girona or Troyes?

Cobra

It did seem a bit strange that he and Nmecha were playing for the EDS the other night when they were way older than everyone else. They both needs loans this season to test themselves at a higher level

FCBarca

Unless they get Bernabé to agree to a contract extension, loaning out at this point will invariably lead to him walking for free next summer. Knowing the player, I suspect everything hinges on whether he gets assurances of 1st team opportunities else I struggle to see him remaining

Centurions

Unless they get Bernabé to agree to a contract extension, loaning out at this point will invariably lead to him walking for free next summer. Knowing the player, I suspect everything hinges on whether he gets assurances of 1st team opportunities else I struggle to see him remaining
I was wondering how long it would be, you've been hanging around like the smelly bloke with the squint at the kids playground for awhile.

Is he another 'cule' (pass me the sick bag) who can't wait to go home?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.