Adverts on bluemoon

I know you guys have to use ads to fund the site but the new format is as bad as the muen and makes the forum pretty much unusable on a phone.

I know you guys have to use ads to fund the site but the new format is as bad as the muen and makes the forum pretty much unusable on a phone.
Sorry mate, but we're not using a new format?! Could you possibly send a screengrab to show what you mean?

Sorry mate, but we're not using a new format?! Could you possibly send a screengrab to show what you mean?
I'm guessing he means the Sky / Now TV (I think) ad which had a weird scrolling effect. I don't remember it intruding on the forum, but you certainly had to scroll further to get to the first post of the thread. Will screenshot if I see it again (mobile only).

I'm guessing he means the Sky / Now TV (I think) ad which had a weird scrolling effect. I don't remember it intruding on the forum, but you certainly had to scroll further to get to the first post of the thread. Will screenshot if I see it again (mobile only).
Yeah that’s the one but it regularly freezes on an iPhone 11 and s21. Screen grab was apparently too big to upload

Thanks mate. Not seen that ad myself but any screenshots greatly appreciated!

@Ric obviously you can’t quality control each advert individually but this sort of thing is a bit tacky and morally, if not legally, dubious.

8B573D7A-9DAB-461B-9AD5-3A86FA7CACB1.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.